Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbywg123 - Manchester  (Read 761 times)

17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Solidrock

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins.

Venue was in a hotel in Northenden Manchester.

Comms were quick and easy via text and then a phone call.

Abby looks just like in her photos. 33 years old stated in her profile but could pass for younger. Small frame with decent size tits and long dark hair with a pretty face. I thought she was very attractive. She says what she thinks, is not a shy girl, comes across as a filthy minded rock chick, I could easily imagine having a pint with her which is a rarity.

She greeted me with a kiss in her sexy underwear. I had a quick freshen up then joined her for some enthusiastic French kissing. She gave me owo and a handjob, plenty of spit and then lube, both enjoyable. Tried for a 69 but she wasn't keen explaining that it's a bit awkward for her but she tried anyway and gave it her best. Was ok with fingering. Condom on, sex in a few positions, she wasn't having cowgirl though because of her hamstrings. Shame as I would have loved to have seen her riding me with those tits bouncing around. Never mind, she was giving it her all anyway, enjoying herself and rubbing her clit whilst I was giving it to her from behind and plenty more French kissing throughout. Her genuine enthusiasm made me cum hard.

Good punt with a great girl, She drops her price to £50 sometimes and now claims she offers cim but doesn't state whether it's extra for it.

if I see her £50 offer again then I'll be straight on over and if it's cim included then it's a no brainer.