Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbywg123 Northenden Greater Manchester  (Read 1363 times)

17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Np1984

Adultwork id 4124932 this is for Abbywg,
 Sorry no link, I’m using a mobile phone to post this.

Location: I met Abby a week or so ago at a hotel in northenden in Manchester.

About abbywg:  I found Abby attractive she is about 5ft7 long dark hair and really nice eyes. She was dressed in a sexy corset with knee high boots which I love.

Communication: this was really straight forward, a few texts explaining what I wanted and within the hour I was in the hotel room. Abby instructions to her location and room where really clear and concise.

The meeting: arrived at the room, had a quick shower.  I asked for owo deepthroat, rimming and watersports, all of the services where delivered to a really high standard. Abby oral technique is really good and she can do wonders with that tongue, after she finished sucking the life out of my little fella she rimmed really enthusiasticly which was just amazing. Abby then suggested we go into
The bathroom were she pissed all over me, quick shower after that and on with the Mack, we had sex doggy style and then Abby gave me the hardest wank I have ever received, she has long nails and used them to there full potential she soon had me coming.

I would recommend Abbywg to anyone, really good punt and for £80 you can’t go wrong with the service she provides.

Only downside which may put some people off is the floor that Abbywg is located on stinks of fags and the cleaners in the hotel definitely know what’s going on in her room. It don’t bother me but it might bother others. I would love to try a 2 girl with Abbywg and Chloe glamour

Ps only my 2nd review so I hope it makes sense.

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only   Presumably in Northenden, Greater Manchester
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 03:27:44 pm by MrMatrix »

Offline Spanishpunter

When you say they know what’s going on, how do you know?
Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Np1984

You just know the housekeepers know what’s going on. Trust me. You just do. Also there was about 20 hotel towels in the room so that kind of gives it away.

Offline Titi

Yea the housekeepers know what’s going on from my experience. They will leave you alone so far you’re not a knob head.

Offline justanirishguy

Housekeepers, and management, all know whats going on. Continue to take her business, and have done for a long time, so there should be no concerns, if something was going to happen, it wouldve by now haha.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yea the housekeepers know what’s going on from my experience. They will leave you alone so far you’re not a knob head.

Plus 1

Offline am97190

How far is the hotel she uses from Manchester Airport? Tempted to go for a 2 girl booking.

Offline NigelF

How far is the hotel she uses from Manchester Airport? Tempted to go for a 2 girl booking.

It's in Northenden, just under a 10 min drive due to the motorway (assuming no/light traffic).