Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby & Chloe duo - Baguley  (Read 1485 times)

17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for chloe glamour (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183322) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

amanhasnoname

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour - £200

On the look out for a duo and found these two available on the day, no reviews on here so decided to chance it.....glad I did.

Comms- a few texts and a phone call, easy enough

Venue- Decent flat on the main road, it's set back and behind bushes so great for avoiding prying eyes

Looks- Both attractive girls, each with their own look. Profile pictures are accurate and I'd say the ages are as stated

Action- Easy going girls that certainly seem into each other. OWO, RO, DFK, Strap on (on each other), Covered sex.
           Highlight has to be watching them fuck with the strap on, could only watch for so long before I fucked Chloe   
           while she fucked Abby. Felt like fucking 2 girls at once  :D

Would I return- Sure will. The only slight let downs for me was 1, didn't get a duo blow job (I didn't ask for it though) 2, Chloe
                        moans at every touch....great for the ego but we all know we're not that good lol

As far as I can see these girls are undiscovered but provide a good service

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the report -on my HL now!    Bm

amanhasnoname

I don't think you'll be disappointed BM, you've helped me plenty in the past

Offline Bantagonist

Try these two, they are really good friends with each other, and I've seen them individually. Both very horny and good at the job.

Offline Kriss

Hello M8, nice review. Do any of these two WGs have face pics in their PGs please?

:hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bantagonist

They are both pretty, Abby is a fiery redhead, and Chloe is a classy looking brunette, Chloe is particular stunning. In my opinion if Chloe didn't have tattoos, you'd think shes very upper class well to do daddy's girl or something.

Offline Kriss

Thank you BM - both at the top of my HL  :hi:

Offline Kriss

I see Abby was at TJs, Farnworth - I went there a couple of times but I can't think who Abby could have been.