Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx@x LEA x@xx, Canary Wharf - the search for a bargain  (Read 1327 times)

1 review(s) for xxSweet Wikixx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scottyboy2010

My turn to TOFTT...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 1 hour
Price: £70
Location: New-ish flat about 8 minutes walk South of Canary Wharf station
Appearance: Lea was certainly the girl from the photos, which are accurate and not really photoshopped. Petite, with curves in the right places.

I know you shouldn't expect too much for £70/hour (although I'm sure someone will point out that Angie charged that much), so there is that in my mind as I write this review....

Text comms were good leading up to the punt, but phone comms were difficult (Lea doesn't speak great English). I had clarified ahead of time that she offered proper DFK etc. etc.

The flat is pretty new, has 2-3 bedrooms (couldn't be sure, as most doors were closed) with other girl(s) (didn't see who), and the room I was in was en-suite so cleaning up wasn't a problem. Lea is a nice girl, facially not awesome (not bad, though), but my kind of body, built for action. Unfortunately DFK was not DFK, it was just about FK, although a crowbar would have been useful for levering her mouth open.

RO was well received, oral was covered (not OWO as per profile), which is why as I type this I've moved it from 'Neutral' to 'Negative'. Decent technique, and reasonable energy in the main event too. Whilst recovering between sessions, she also was able to offer a passably-good massage (although not quite strong enough in the hands for my tastes). Her English just wasn't very good, though, so there was no natural conversation to be had, and all requests had to be repeated so that she could understand (and I don't have a strong accent).

If the 'Likes' and Q&A beforehand had been honest, I would not be so negative about it. For £70/hour, it wasn't bad VFM all things considered.

Offline Steve2

She has taken over the profile from one of my "Pick of the days",  part of a group with more than 1 location AFAIK

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18483.msg286372#msg286372

Offline punk

seems more like a natural IMHO