Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty as a Rose portsmouth  (Read 618 times)

1 review(s) for Pretty as a Rose (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dav618id

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

was working in the area and this profile and face, kept jumping out at me.

Comms by phone had accent but profile said brazilian step dad asked for 30 mins short notice (1hour).  texted address

parked outside on time texted, 10 mins later she phoned  putting on makeup and can I go and get condoms and repay when here.

got in bedroom wears my phone can you call it, I phone  left in car. paid £60 with condoms and change.

got on bed said stand up she naked rubbed ass against me then sat on bed played with dick put condom on for oral then asked what position went for doggy after a while put her on her back for lick of nipples not long went for finger no way gave her some oral went for missionary started to go soft with all her messing around,
so asked for hand relief I will try she said played with it with condom on said take it off gave me a funny look so took it off myself wanked myself off and come on her body much to her dislike.

as I got dressed she cleaned herself up and said I should have longer next time I'll call in a couple of days, if she does im going to asked for a dinner date then 4 hours in her bed. ( I can lie just like this Romanian bitch)

I know I said Romanian.

Offline Dav618id

sorry this should be in south east, can some one change please..

Offline nigel4498

sorry this should be in south east, can some one change please..
Thanks for the review  :hi:
You're okay, Portsmouth is in the South East.
Her veri photo is shown.

Hidden Image/Members Only

More like a dog Rose  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 09:02:48 am by nigel4498 »

Offline DrConners

I did update my review when I saw this profile come up David, did you search on here with here AW ID ?

It should have thrown up this :

Looks like Katie has borrowed another profile & is back now using :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Who had already been reviewed here - & the original WG also had here verification picture put up on UKP (it still is)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138382.msg1537628#msg1537628

Looks like the same girl to me from my review - Wonder if she's had her teeth fixed ?  :sarcastic:

Opinions & happy to be proved wrong - Cheers  :hi:

I think the original WG sold her profile on, did you see the girl in verification picture Nigel has posted or the girl above ?

Sounds like the same mediocre service & the bullshit about her father being a different nationality - she told me he was Spanish  :unknown:

Just trying to help  :hi:

Offline Dav618id

Thanks Nigel i did put it in South West then asked for it to be moved.

Dr i saw the girl with red hair, no i did not do a search as I thought she was a new girl.
But don t mater now as profile has gone.
But if it's sold on should help somebody.

Offline drex

Can you Google the address and see if any relevant news stories come back? I had suspicions about the account but this would confirm/deny them.

Offline DrConners

Dr i saw the girl with red hair, no i did not do a search as I thought she was a new girl.
But don t mater now as profile has gone.
But if it's sold on should help somebody.

Ok mate, cheers for the confirmation - She'll be back I suspect.  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Can you Google the address and see if any relevant news stories come back? I had suspicions about the account but this would confirm/deny them.

I saw your previous post drex but didn't really have anything to contribute :

that pretty as a rose one is a russian lass who was nicked for people trafficking, i recognise it/her. previously was under the name of dakota something (not the girl in southsea). if you get/have got an address from her if you google it it'll match up.

she was found not guilty but its not a risk i'd advise taking.

If you've got some information & a link to a news story post it in the SE regional board  :hi: