Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ana - Hatfield  (Read 586 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673180) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw Ana twice in April. This will be a review of the first meet. The second one didn't take long as she was waken up by the maid in the afternoon, looked completely devastated, she wasn't friendlly so I walked.

Booking - Meeting arranged via text with the maid an hour in advance. I arrived on time but keeping delaying but managed to get in after 20 mins.

Rate - £140 for 60 mins

Services provided - lips kissing, OWO, RO, protected sex

Services rejected - FK, 69

Flat - Building close to Aldi. Same flat as Mia / Pearl. Room was properly cleaned though, soft duvet and clean sheets. Bathroom clean as well, still so soap next to basin though.

WG - Her photos don't do her justce. She's a gorgeous, young, Polish girl. About 18 yo, size 6, slim, not toned, peachy arse, handful natural B cup tits, lots of tatoos. Facially attractive, green eyes, long blonde hair (could be dyed). Very clean, shaven pussy. Limited English but we managed to hold a conversation. Friendly attitude but not very smiley and talkative. She took few sips from her white wine and vaped here and there throughout the meet. Suppose she's new and trying to numb herself as much as possible.

Action - Texted outside the building, had been snoozed a few times and finalled called in after 20 mins. Greeted behind the door, very happy with what I saw physically straight away. Shower offered and taken. Back to the room, she went to top up her wine and came back after 5 mins. Rolled her eyes over when I asked to take off her heels ans stocking but she obliged at the end. Kissing to start with, unfortunately lips only although DFK was confirmed with the maid. She took my towel off and started OWO. Nice technique, soft and sensual. Good eye contact. Not deep though. After 2 mins she said shall we fuck, not yet baby keep sucking. More OWO then eventually condom off. She couldn't open it and asked me to put it on. This wasn't going well so far. She asked for doggy, I asked CG first. She jumped on and there we are, suddenly she turned into a sex machine. Very tight and wet pussy, great performace jumping up and down, you can definitely see she loves being fucked. Filled the bag.

Between sessions she asked me to give her a massage  :D she laid on her tummy and started vaping. I though what the hell but nevermind, she is a confident young lady and she was definitely high. Giving her a massage was quite fun though. She has a pale smooth silky skin. After some back rubbing I oiled her arse and started playing with her cheeks and slipped a finger in. She started moaning as she vaped. Gave her some finger fuck then could resist and started licking her pussy from behind. Then turned her over and continued licking and fingering her. After a while, realised she won't come, I put a condom to myself again and started fucking her in mish. She changed moods straightaway again, boy this girl is made for fuck. She doesn't enjoy kissing, sucking or being licked but dies for a hard bang. Very energetic and loud. We switched to doggy and she kept banging her arse so hard back to me, I was nearly falling off the bed. Suppose she came in doggy as she shaked and lost control for a while. Gave her arms back to me to hold and fuck even harder.  :scare: eventually came 2nd time in the bag. As I was cleaning myself she kept saying oh fuck oh fuck breathing deeply as if she was still enjoying it.

A kiss in the cheek and off I went out to fresh air after this overwhelming session.

Conclusion - Definitely a mixed encounter. Most of the services are either not available or not delivered enthusiastically. She was drinking and vaping, and not ultra friendly, but nevertheless sex was spectecular. I tried to return but she wasn't at herself at all so I walked the second time. It's a gamble worth taking.

Offline simon07

Thanks Mickey. I was puzzled by her vaping pre penetration.
I saw her on a lucid day, so lucky there.