Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie of Hamiltons  (Read 1274 times)

SuitedandBooted

Has anybody seen her?
There was a thread a while ago suggesting she had worked at Maxes but didn't mention her name there?

Would be keen to hear any thoughts.

Thanks

Offline Jerboa

No idea, but if you're starting a thread about a girl, always a idea to post her link. External Link/Members Only

Offline Hansolo69

Deffo not the same Millie that was recently on Maxes website

SuitedandBooted

Cheers and sorry not always possible to post a link when playing with mobile technology.

Had read somewhere that she did work briefly at Maxes but not as Millie. No idea who. Thought someone might be able to shed some light on her?

Sunil_N

I went to see Millie and the girl didn't look like a 21 year old and not my type at all hence walked. I am sure I have seen her picture somewhere earlier. Looked in Maxangels and she very much resembles Yasmina. Now don't take my word for it. I would suggest you visit her and see for yourself. I could be wrong. I can say she is definitely not a 21 year old.

SuitedandBooted

Thanks for that!

Yasmina is EE, and Millie is defo English. I doubt anyone in these sites mentions their real age. So 21 normally means 28 at the lower end and possibly 35.

But thanks for the info.

Offline Jerboa

I went to see Millie and the girl didn't look like a 21 year old and not my type at all hence walked. I am sure I have seen her picture somewhere earlier. Looked in Maxangels and she very much resembles Yasmina. Now don't take my word for it. I would suggest you visit her and see for yourself. I could be wrong. I can say she is definitely not a 21 year old.

Did you make a review of the meeting?

handyandy

Cheers and sorry not always possible to post a link when playing with mobile technology.

Had read somewhere that she did work briefly at Maxes but not as Millie. No idea who. Thought someone might be able to shed some light on her?

Possibly worked as AMY at Maxes?

Hidden Image/Members Only

SuitedandBooted

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Possibly worked as AMY at Maxes?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Don't think that's the same girl, unless Hamiltons have done another round of photoshopping over Max's photoshopping to reduce her from a size 8-10 to a size 6, or she's become anorexic

handyandy

Yeah, that's why i said Possibly not definitely. :P

SuitedandBooted

Definitely time to go and find out. TOFTT...I will report back.