Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a good first experience  (Read 831 times)

sdbq

Hi there!

I'm new here and looking for advice for a good first experience. My ideal girl would be young (18-22), British, with small natural breasts. I've had a look at some reviews and at AW, but haven't found anything that has really interested me tbh. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated!

yellowledbetter

Hi I don't have anyone specific to recommend, since I am just getting back onto the scene after a hiatus.

But one thing is for sure : that demographic opens up significantly if you can do outcalls. AW reverse bookings for outcalls would do wonders for you as a lot of them tend to hide their profiles in the long periods of time in which they are not active.

Offline Steely Dan

Did you see the second experience punt thread?

Just curious why this list for first punt? I can understand not wanting a girl with poor english, but the top hungarians speak bedder English than me.

If a bit flexible on the age, perhaps
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But British, under 22, well reviewed, small tits and great for a newbie is a pretty small list actually.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:14:04 pm by Steely Dan »

d00fer

Hi there!

I'm new here and looking for advice for a good first experience. My ideal girl would be young (18-22), British, with small natural breasts. I've had a look at some reviews and at AW, but haven't found anything that has really interested me tbh. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated!

Since you haven't found anything yet from your searches, why don't you give us a clue by mentioning some that have come close-ish and the reasons why they are close and why you aren't interested.

Offline PLeisure

Budget?

If you're new, I strongly recommend taking the time to read the Punting Wiki - links at the bottom of every UKP page.
This is a good start: External Link/Members Only

Have fun, let us know how you get on with a review  :hi:

Offline od13218

Since you haven't found anything yet from your searches, why don't you give us a clue by mentioning some that have come close-ish and the reasons why they are close and why you aren't interested.
+1
Impossible to help without some clues at least!!