Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyrebecca11  (Read 1650 times)

12 review(s) for sexyrebecca11 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

rocky101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After TCM and Cueball's reviews of Kendall Sexdoll I wanted to see her yesterday however I guess I left it to the last minute. I had sent her an email the day before but she did not respond back until next day morning saying she was busy all day yesterday.

So my next port of call was Sexyrebecca11. She works 5mins from where I live also helped my decision given that it was a Friday. She seems to prefer texts, coz when I called her she sent me a text informing me so. Anyways, asked her availability, fixed a time for yesterday evening and waited with anticipation.

As the time drew closer she sent me a text with her location and I debated the thought of walking over to her place or driving. Well, I am a lazy so I drove. I arrived just in time and texted her my arrival asking for her apartment number. She asked me to wait as she neded a few more minutes....about 5mins into my appointment time she sent me further directions. I walked briskly and was knocking at her door in no-time.

Door opened and my jaw almost dropped.....she is a gorgeous lady....good looking with a cracking body. We went straight into the bedroom and left the envelope on the side table in the bedroom as went to get me a bottle of water. She did not even ask about the money in my time with her.

I've personally sampled almost everything on her likes list and was left exhausted. One word should suffice to articulate my experience - WOW. Everything delivered with such passion...and her voice....deep and husky...sexy as hell. I am already thinking of seeing her soon.

Online threechilliman

Nice review Rocky.

Of all the girls I've seen, she's the best looking. Taut, toned figure and such a pretty face. No doubt I'll do a return visit to her later in the year.

tcm

Offline cueball

Nice one Rocky

Another lass that needs a visit, my bloody hotlist, just as I'm thinking I'm getting somewhere.

Online threechilliman

Nice one Rocky

Another lass that needs a visit, my bloody hotlist, just as I'm thinking I'm getting somewhere.

You won't be disappointed Cue. I've been pruning my HL today and have sacked a number of girls I'll never get round to. Still plenty of good one's left and a few new names added ;)

tcm

Offline george r

saw her when she was liberty at SS a few yrs ago, and she worked at babes under the same name for yrs, a stunner !!

rocky101

Nice review Rocky.

Of all the girls I've seen, she's the best looking. Taut, toned figure and such a pretty face. No doubt I'll do a return visit to her later in the year.

tcm

Yeah, she's a looker....and a performer too. Perfect combination. And the best part is she is just round the corner from me!!! :D

Online threechilliman

Yeah, she's a looker....and a performer too. Perfect combination. And the best part is she is just round the corner from me!!! :D

.....now that could get expensive!

tcm

DAngelo

i did write in my review rebecca is the best looking girl in the whole of manchester she would not be out of place on the catwalk on in magazine she's blessed with good looks the lucky girl, as for her 'performing' she seemed to enjoy her time with me and was not 'performing' if you mean faking it?

rocky101

i did write in my review rebecca is the best looking girl in the whole of manchester she would not be out of place on the catwalk on in magazine she's blessed with good looks the lucky girl, as for her 'performing' she seemed to enjoy her time with me and was not 'performing' if you mean faking it?

By Performance I meant her skills in the bed, not necessarily a fake act of enjoyment. But anyways, I guess we both agree she is a great gal.