Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karolinamanch  (Read 1969 times)

13 review(s) for Karolinamanch (7 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jay0707

Time Spent: 30 minutes.
Fee: £70 (Standard fee).

External Link/Members Only

Ifoubd the apartment block easily, although I had teouble funding her actual flat as she didn't give me the flat number, only the building. I was also running 15 minutes late due to traffic issues and she was understanding. My time wasn't cut into and still had the full 30 minutes.

I arrived at her door, which was answered promptly and she actually complimented me in english, and first. I was offered  shower which I took, I gave her the fee before she even asked. I have to say Katolina is gorgeous. Something I couldn't say about many of the WG's I have seen, they've been attractive and really good looking but Karolina has a small, lightly frecked face and doesn't wear heaps of make up, and the make up she does wear is very suttle. She entered the room and went right in with some Light feench kissing and neckkissing with ear nibbling, then right down to giving me OWO.

She then lay on the bed with me on my knees allowing me to finger her. she probably could of went all day with the OWO. She then randomly lay on the bed on her stomach, so I took the chance to spread her arse and give her arsehole a lick, she didn't complain (She has an accentuated arse, her lower body is out of proportion to her upper, but not in a bad way at all. She also allowed me to put fingers inside, which is something that many EE girls don't allow. The session followed with Doggy style, which is great to get a view of her arse with. Cowgirl and missionary. After I had came she allowed me to give her oral simaltaneously licking her pussy and arsehole. She actually came too, and is very responsive during and came quite a lot

She clock watched once, but I don't blame her, just routinely checked. I ran over about 10 minutes anyway. She didn't seem to care at all

Overall: 9/10.

infoseeker

Thanks for the review jay0707  :hi:

whiterussian

Sounds quite appealing.  Good Review Jay :thumbsup:

Offline jay0707

Sorry about all the typos fellas. I was typing it on my phone. iphone screen keypads are shit.

whiterussian

Don't worry the spelling police got fucked off years ago!

Offline jackburton1976

Good review mate, she's a cracking lass isn't she?

Glad you found the place okay, I had a mish finding the block, randomly ringing her buzzer on all 3 blocks, and it took me 10 minutes to find the switch to release the garron leaving! Still, I can't wait to see her again. I wonder if she's in tonight?....

Gordo987

These Polish girls are getting quite a few good reviews recently, and they look great too. How's their English?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 08:36:13 pm by Gordo987 »

Offline Hebert

Karolina is as good as you want her to be. She lets you take control of the punt, unlike at some established parlours where the girls follow a set sequence.

Offline jay0707

Good review mate, she's a cracking lass isn't she?

Glad you found the place okay, I had a mish finding the block, randomly ringing her buzzer on all 3 blocks, and it took me 10 minutes to find the switch to release the garron leaving! Still, I can't wait to see her again. I wonder if she's in tonight?....

Well. I had a similar issue really. I got there into Lockes Yard completely fine, but she just said it was building 4, not her actual apartment number. So I went to apartment 4, rung the buzzer and some little Chinese man answered. I actually pretty much laughed and told him I had the wrong apartment. After that she sent me another text with the apartment #.

It's funny as well she had to ask how old I was when I got inside the apartment, blatantly thought I was sub 18. I shouldn't of shaved my beard.

Gordo, her English is fairly decent, Better than Pretty_Blondes.

infoseeker

and it took me 10 minutes to find the switch to release the garron leaving!

That place is full of wgs! I only noticed which it is from jay0707 post above. (When I saw Karolina she was elsewhere)

In the past the same happened to me seeing a totally different girl.
I was there for ages and thought my only recourse was to climb out and then luckily a resident came out so I asked him.  It is a small silver push button switch on the wall, the type often used with internal doors but not like that on a big gate outside.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:33:14 am by infoseeker »

Gordo987

That place is full of wgs! I only noticed which it is from jay0707 post above. (When I saw Karolina she was elsewhere)

In the past the same happened to me seeing a totally different girl.
I was there for ages and thought my only recourse was to climb out and then luckily a resident came out so I asked him.  It is a small silver push button switch on the wall, the type often used with internal doors but not like that on a big gate outside.

Wow, a nice fucking place in every sense of the word! :thumbsup:

funkoff

Offline jay0707

Yeah she's back until the 3rd of May, then away until roughly the 19th. I've no idea where she is operating from, probably still the same. If anyone has any information on this please share and write a review if you can.