Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela @ Orange Spa, Swan St. Manchester  (Read 506 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

External Link/Members Only

Found myself in Manchester city center with a  bit of time to kill last week so went to Orange Spa as a walk in.External Link/Members Only

Was let in by presumably the manager, a tallish Chinese woman around 40ish and asked for a half hour. The  "Spa" is obviously just a re-purposed office space. The woman was friendly enough and showed me to a small cubicle type room with a mattress on the floor a clock on the side and a wood and metal chair in the corner. No attempt to disguise it was a small office in it's previous life but it did look clean enough. I was asked what I wanted and asked for a massage with B2B and paid my £60 fee. Choice of two girls offered. Both Chinese around 20 with decent figures and reasonably attractive. I chose "Angela" for no real reason. I was left to strip and before I had Angela came back in with her little bag of tricks and stripped off without hesitation. She did have a nice neat body and was quite pretty. Unfortunately no Engrish to speak of.
Total converstaion,  "You want fuck me" (No) "No understand" "OK" "You like Chinese girl?" The rest was sign language.
She asked if I wanted to fuck her, I asked for OWO and got no understand, universal BJ sign resulted in 10 fingers twice, me 10 fingers, she OK handed over £10. She indicated I should lie down and she knelt beside me and proceeded to very carefully clean mini me with wet wipes. Foreskin back, examined and cleaned under. OK she is into being clean, that's good I suppose. Out with a condom and tries to put it on my soft dick. "No Later" I told her, massage first. No comprehension whatever. Eventually I got through to her and she went through the dick cleaning ritual again? I lay on my stomach and indicated for her to massage me to get me in the mood, which was very half hearted. I soon got fed up and turned over and started to stroke her leg and play with her tits. I indicated I wanted to massage her and she nodded and lay down, legs crossed at the ankles. No objection to massaging her tits and sucking her nipples. No reaction whatever in fact. I went down to stroke her pussy. A little resistance of crossed leg but did not move them back when I parted them a little. Indicated I wanted RO and she nodded again and did get a couple of wet wipes and clean herself. As before, there was absolutely no reaction from her, good or bad. A blow up doll would have been more reactive. Eventually I give it up as a bad job and indicate BJ time. I know I asked for OWO but when the condom came out again, I knew saying anything would be futile. Condom on my just about interested dick, knelt between my legs and sucked away without enthusiasm until I filled the bag. She cleaned me up and as there was still about 10 minutes to go I pointed to the clock and indicated she massage me. I just lay on my front and had a back massage until time. Fair enough, I did get my half hour. Had to sort myself out with something to wipe myself down. Both dressed and left our separate ways.
She didn't refuse me anything but showed no interest from start to finish. I'm glad I didn't go for the FS option, which would have no doubt cost and dented my ego even further. Maybe she doesn't like older blokes but she is there for all comers. (Pardon the pun). Pretty girl shame about the service