Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oliviaaxx - Carlisle  (Read 501 times)

1 review(s) for Oliviaaxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ediguy

External Link/Members Only

I saw Olivia, I've left this as a positive because she was a good punt and easy to get on with and did anything you wanted apart from cim or anal. First off I would say she is more heavier than her pictures look, she is tanned, I would say shes maybe a 12, she has a cracking arse and a great pair of tits. Lots of oral without but she does say no cim at the start, shes actually pretty good and then she looked at me and said "Do you want me to fuck you" that was good enough for me I had her on top and then me on top and I soon shot my load. She then said do you want to lie on the bed and she was next to me and we chatted about various things. Great Manc accent and an amazing arse it has to be said, no rush,

She did say she had quite a few no shows the other day. This isn't doing us any favours if we want new girls coming here.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for TOFTT.

In case people don't notice, her verification pic has been posted by Magnetico in the NW verification pic thread:
Oliviaukxx
Merseyside / Liverpool
£170/h (incall)
👄DFK(at disc.)  P̶e̶n̶e̶t̶.̶ 😲OWO(at disc.)  C̶I̶M̶  😅Facials  S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶  A̶n̶a̶l̶
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ediguy