Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish pretty xoxo - Farnborough. Any info?  (Read 1331 times)

Offline bokkie

Haven't had a punt in a few years, mixture of COVID and circumstance.
Was looking to break the drought and saw this lass
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Anyone have any info on her?
Thanks

Offline luv2kiss54

Just a heads up. I made a booking with her today she took a while to confirm which made me nervous as Guildford is a fair old way for me for a wasted trip and with no obvious plan B's nearby. So i thought i would make a booking for the same time on my other phone to see if my time was likely to be wasted. Sure enough she accepts the 2nd booking for exactly the same time with no hesitation. So obviously i dont make the journey.

I was interested to see how she would handle two guys turning up at the same time, so come the booking time i sent her a text on my first phone and also one on the 2nd phone to say id arrived. She texts back with the address on both phones. I then pretend that ive bumped into the "other guy" and question her about it and she has the cheek to say "the other bloke" has booked her friend. So whats going on here is whoever arrives first gets to see her and the other guy gets to see her friend even though he may have travelled a long way and have no interest in "the friend".

Some of you reading this may well be aware this is normal practice and its how these girls operate so why am i making a fuss its the game we play but im so glad i went with my gut instinct on this one. Getting really pissed off with so many of these girls thinking they can do what they want and get away with it. At least by highlighting it here others will now be aware. In any other business they would go out of business treating customers like this. Its bloody pointless making a booking really down to pot luck. I know the girls get a lot of no shows which is why they operate this way but still bloody annoying. Rant over.

Offline contentguy

Just a heads up. I made a booking with her today she took a while to confirm which made me nervous as Guildford is a fair old way for me for a wasted trip and with no obvious plan B's nearby. So i thought i would make a booking for the same time on my other phone to see if my time was likely to be wasted. Sure enough she accepts the 2nd booking for exactly the same time with no hesitation. So obviously i dont make the journey.

I was interested to see how she would handle two guys turning up at the same time, so come the booking time i sent her a text on my first phone and also one on the 2nd phone to say id arrived. She texts back with the address on both phones. I then pretend that ive bumped into the "other guy" and question her about it and she has the cheek to say "the other bloke" has booked her friend. So whats going on here is whoever arrives first gets to see her and the other guy gets to see her friend even though he may have travelled a long way and have no interest in "the friend".

Some of you reading this may well be aware this is normal practice and its how these girls operate so why am i making a fuss its the game we play but im so glad i went with my gut instinct on this one. Getting really pissed off with so many of these girls thinking they can do what they want and get away with it. At least by highlighting it here others will now be aware. In any other business they would go out of business treating customers like this. Its bloody pointless making a booking really down to pot luck. I know the girls get a lot of no shows which is why they operate this way but still bloody annoying. Rant over.

Some good sleuthing there, as you had a booking it's eligible as a review.

It's a shame, she looks good.

Offline bokkie

Thanks. I'll Give her a wide berth then.

Great work

Offline Fuzzyduck

Excellent work. :thumbsup: This is one of the reasons I prefer Indies. I suspect the SP wasn't on the other end of the phone anyway. It was a pimp/manager trying to get as many sales in for his workforce. It is also likely that whoever turns up first wouldn't see the girl either since she's already servicing someone else or isn't even there at all.

Similar scenario to this review I read earlier today.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=357294

Offline Muff licker

Funny enough I also did the same 2 phone trick and both bookings were accepted at the same time.
post code given looks like a shite place to park as well so I think you dodged a bullet