Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Spa Newbury closed  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Gustav Klimt

Just spoke to Kelli & she told me that Lotus Spa will be closed for about 3 weeks.

Offline advent2016

Are they carrying out a refurb? Seems a strange time to close. If this is for another reason, there is a thread all about and unnecessary to duplicate it here

Offline mh

Are they carrying out a refurb? Seems a strange time to close. If this is for another reason, there is a thread all about and unnecessary to duplicate it here

I think you might need to watch some news.  :sarcastic:

Offline Gustav Klimt

China Health in Blagrave Street, Reading & Refine Studio in Prospect Street, Caversham both closed.
The place in George Street, Caversham was still open this morning.

Offline Lewis

To me it's blatantly obvious why it's closed.

A lot more will follow no doubt.

I saw announced on Twitter either yesterday or today that one of the swinging clubs in London is closing until further notice because of you know what.

Offline Whatalotaa

I don't disagree with any of the above but did see that the leasehold property which Lotus Spa is a tenant of was up for sale.

So it may actually be being returned. It does need it after all!

On the subject of Coronavirus I would just like to add the following.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 07:31:46 pm by Whatalotaa »

Offline Gustav Klimt

I was in Newbury today & walked past Lotus Spa. There is a notice on the door stating that they are closed due to coronavirus. Couldn't stop to read it all as I was with my wife so had to be discrete.

Offline Lewis

Couldn't stop to read it all as I was with my wife so had to be discrete.

I'm sure she would have understood if you'd said, oh damn, they're closed darling. Looks like I'll have to make do with you tonight instead  :D