Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saturday in Reading  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Happyintheuk

OK I know I haven't reviewed for a while but going to go to one these on Saturday. Has anyone seen either? Might help me choose. Will review Saturday night.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Gustav Klimt

OK I know I haven't reviewed for a while but going to go to one these on Saturday. Has anyone seen either? Might help me choose. Will review Saturday night.

I saw this one back in January. The ad is a bit misleading as she is not Thai, probably EE. She has had a couple of previous ads on Gumtree as Sky massage & Skylar massage. See attached thread for more info.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=259500.msg2769812#msg2769812

Offline 44ster

Not seen either, but the wording of the ad for the second one looks suspiciously like Sophia, a bulky Greek unit apparently. She's worked from a house near the Royal Berks hospital for yonks, now with a new number. Happy to be proved wrong.

Offline Happyintheuk

Thanks guys. I'll let you know which one I go for with a review on Saturday

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Went to first one new set up 2 Thai girls
45 for hour
Half way through she said do you want
Extra
How much
Hand job £40 and I’ll let you touch my
Bum over my cloths !!!!!!
No thanks just massage me

Offline Gustav Klimt

Not seen either, but the wording of the ad for the second one looks suspiciously like Sophia, a bulky Greek unit apparently. She's worked from a house near the Royal Berks hospital for yonks, now with a new number. Happy to be proved wrong.

The second one is definitely Skylar. I’ve seen her a couple of times since she posted her new ad.
The big Greek unit you’re thinking of is this one.
Coincidentally they are both based close to the RBH.

Offline 44ster

The second one is definitely Skylar. I’ve seen her a couple of times since she posted her new ad.
The big Greek unit you’re thinking of is this one.
Coincidentally they are both based close to the RBH.
Yes, you're right Gustav. Strange that she's "borrowed" Sophia's ad wording. I knew Skylar was trying to re-invent herself due to trolls/perverts but she didn't need to do that.