Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin Parlour in Brighton  (Read 1096 times)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Hi guys,

I've come across a Latin parlour in Brighton. It's located in Atlingworth Street. It's a basement flat. The comms are handled by a short older Latin woman, who let me in. I was presented with two women; one blonde and the other with black hair. I picked the later. She was Colombian, friendly, size 8 body, enhanced breasts, nice bum and looked late 20s to early 30s. It was a 15 minute booking. I got OW (very brief), did missionary and doggy-style and was finished off with her hands while playing with her breasts.

The rates are £40/£60/£100 for 15mins/30mins/1hour. They rotate women there weekly. The place was clean and comfy.

I discovered them on AdultWork with this number 07405512362 on the profile. I can't find the profile but if you come across a Latin profile in the Brighton area, you'll likely be given the postcode to Atlingworth Street (there's been a number of Latin profiles I've contacted and they've given the same postcode).

If you're looking quickie/pump and dump punt, then this seems like a decent establishment to go to.

Offline j4247

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Might be operating using a different profile/number.