Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gang Bang or Bukakke action in Midlands?  (Read 28978 times)

Offline ClimaxMan

Any recommendations......NOT The Private Club in Aston though.....pigs with lipstick is a fair description!

Offline JT100

Greedy Girls Parties ??
External Link/Members Only
Located near Stourbridge

Offline Sam_26

Greedy Girls Parties ??
Located near Stourbridge

I've been to a couple of there parties and can recommend them. Well organised, good looking girls and the people who turn up are easy going and good to chat to. It's definitely an experience and one that I enjoyed.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

chevy

I cant believe she actually asks for guys not to wear condoms on her profile, she must be nuts!

That profile pic was enough to make me wana run a mile!

Totoro

Calvin's parties are ace. I went to the one with Chantelle Fox just before xmas. Much cheaper than if I had paid to see her privately :)

Offline PuntingPete

Calvin's parties are ace. I went to the one with Chantelle Fox just before xmas. Much cheaper than if I had paid to see her privately :)

Ms Fox is there again in September, the 15th IIRC I've partied with her & she's ace!

Offline ClimaxMan

Stourbridge is 50 miles for me, a pity as her services look great.
Calvin? Heard some dodgy stuff about this bloke.

Online Steve2

Calvin? Heard some dodgy stuff about this bloke.

So the 2 main Bukkake /Gangbang providers in Birmingham are dodgy?

Methinks you are the dodgy one or maybe another provider with a hidden agenda?

Totoro

Offline ClimaxMan

NO hidden agenda, I have been to Private Club, truly dire.
I have approached calvin before, genuine bloke, BUT the feedback from other members of his site are wary, hence my reservations.
I'll approach Calvin again, with my 'concerns', and that might swing it in my favour.

Offline PuntingPete

NO hidden agenda, I have been to Private Club, truly dire.
I have approached calvin before, genuine bloke, BUT the feedback from other members of his site are wary, hence my reservations.
I'll approach Calvin again, with my 'concerns', and that might swing it in my favour.

I've been to loads of Calvin's parties when he used to run them in Bristol. Top bloke, always ran good well organised and honest fun  :hi:

Offline davidgood

I've been to a couple of there parties and can recommend them. Well organised, good looking girls and the people who turn up are easy going and good to chat to. It's definitely an experience and one that I enjoyed.

I too have been to a couple of parties and agree with your comments. I am happy to travel  about 140 miles each way to go to them when I get the opportunity to get up to the Midlands.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I cant believe she actually asks for guys not to wear condoms on her profile, she must be nuts!

That profile pic was enough to make me wana run a mile!

According to her blog posted yesterday, the gangbang went ahead and TWELVE guys BB'd her!!!
She enjoyed it so much so that she's planning to do it again!!! :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Adele Bella

Oh my word...unprotected?! Why?!  :vomit:

Offline ampersand

I'm just amazed that she managed to find 12 guys who were not only prepared to do her BB, but also sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths etc. What a logistical nightmare getting them all together at the same time!!!!!

Adele Bella

Who knew...And on this day and age as well... :unknown:

Johnnybravo1975

If you read her blog, 12 is nothing she has done 15 before....

After that much action surely she would be leaving a trail like hansel and gretel as she headed home  :scare:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Mandy and Alaska, who normally offer a duo session, have organised a gangbang party at a Hotel in
Leicester on 28-Sept.

I have only seen Mandy on a one 2 one session approx 18 months ago (when she was called Imogen)
so can't comment on their duo session. However their profile provides you with sufficient info to show that
proper interaction is supposed to take place between them.

I know of three different punters who have all seen Alaska on her own and highly recommend her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

If you decide to go ahead, make sure you confirm your requirements with them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hush Parties have organised a 4-Girl Party in Bham on 26-Oct-2013 (it is in Nottm the day before).

A member on PNet has commented that some of these girls are Ex-Annabelles of MK.
Perhaps someone here can confirm this?

£100 for 1.5Hrs.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 04:09:46 pm by CoolTiger »

Adele Bella

Hi, Hush Parties is run by myself and three friends, and 3 of us still work at Annabellas/HOD, not ex. If you have any questions please message me :-) xxx

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi, Hush Parties is run by myself and three friends, and 3 of us still work at Annabellas/HOD, not ex. If you have any questions please message me :-) xxx

Thanks for the update.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Adele,

As you are also touring Nottm, I posted the above in the East Mids thread, where comments / queries have already been raised.

Would you be albe to answer/clarify these...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17192.0

Offline ampersand

Adele,

As you are also touring Nottm, I posted the above in the East Mids thread, where comments / queries have already been raised.

Would you be albe to answer/clarify these...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17192.0

She has answered on that thread.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks aardvark. You beat me to posting on here.

All of Smiths points have been taken on board, so ratio is now 2:1 and there will be no 30min break during
the 90 minute party. I have now booked my place at the Nottm Party  :cool:

Adele Bella

Thanks aardvark. You beat me to posting on here.

All of Smiths points have been taken on board, so ratio is now 2:1 and there will be no 30min break during
the 90 minute party. I have now booked my place at the Nottm Party  :cool:

Thanks CT. Looking forward to meeting you at the Nottingham Party. Good thing you booked early, it's more popular than I anticipated!  :dance:

evildave hehe

One of these so called greedygirls is my 50yr old wife,Avoid like the plague she carries genital herpes and something far more serious,I won't describe her other than she has a unicorn tattoo one one arm,A flowered band on the other and an orchid on her left shoulderblade,I know because I paid for them,And everything else for 30yrs until she disappeared 8 months ago,Wish I hadn't have discovered this but I did.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:37:45 am by evildave hehe »

Offline Daffodil

One of these so called greedygirls is my 50yr old wife,Avoid like the plague she carries genital herpes and something far more serious,I won't describe her other than she has a unicorn tattoo one one arm,A flowered band on the other and an orchid on her left shoulderblade,I know because I paid for them,And everything else for 30yrs until she disappeared 8 months ago,Wish I hadn't have discovered this but I did.

I give you about 5 minutes on this forum  :hi:

evildave hehe

For tellin the truth,Is that you Sue.....yuk.

Offline 3xtdmc

SO I had my confirmation email from Debbie/Diane from greedygirls... May just give one of these a go sometime. Are single guys likely to get an invite?

STARRING

Calvins parties are the best............cracking girls and loads of flying spunk hitting the girls full in the face..........just wish their was more anal and DP.

Greedy girls parties run by Debbie are also awesome...........especially when Lauren (Dolly) turns up...............you wouldn't believe a girl so beautiful and so well spoken would let you spunk her full on in the face till she,s covered then let you bang her within an inch of her life over and over again................Marvelous

Offline ukmax

Calvins parties are the best............cracking girls and loads of flying spunk hitting the girls full in the face..........just wish their was more anal and DP.

Greedy girls parties run by Debbie are also awesome...........especially when Lauren (Dolly) turns up...............you wouldn't believe a girl so beautiful and so well spoken would let you spunk her full on in the face till she,s covered then let you bang her within an inch of her life over and over again................Marvelous

Entirely agree with comments re Debbie's parties. After having some crap parties at Private and R3Tro decided to give Debbie's Greedy Girls a go in December and glad I did.6 girls  (inc Debbie) with Layla Pink in fine form plus two couples the ladies of which also joined in. Am booked into the party at the end of the month and will report back.

Offline spz1234

I shall be going to Debbies party at the end of the month. Going there whilst shes in Brum as lack of transport means a more off the beaten track location is a bit trickier for me to get to..would have done this week but have other commitments.

rs300

what do you have to do to qualify for an invite ?

Offline Pauluk1

what do you have to do to qualify for an invite ?

rs300

I have mailed a few times but up to now no reply .... It does say don't be offended if you don't get an invite but I mail weeks in advance ?

Offline ianp1976

being naive how do the greed girls parties work:

Layla looks great, is it just her or do other girls join her?  The ratio seems to suggest this but how do you know which girls/ladies?

Offline PuntingPete

being naive how do the greed girls parties work:

Layla looks great, is it just her or do other girls join her?  The ratio seems to suggest this but how do you know which girls/ladies?

I've seen Layla's 'work' & she looks fabulous, a right greedy cumbucket. I've not met her but I've spoken to her a couple of times and she seems lovely, I would love to meet her.

Offline SpunkyMunky

I know I'm new here - but what's wrong with the Private Club? Been a change of management again there - from my experience I've had good times there.

Offline PuntingPete

I've never been there but it doesn't appeal to me, it strikes me as a meat market.

From the website I would say 70-80% of the women are either over the hill or no lookers, and the thought of dozens of guys getting in on the action doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't think they limit the numbers at all do they?

And if that Jonny Rebel turned up with his camera he would need medical assistance to remove it

It's not just the Private Club, the same goes with the R3tro Club

Offline SpunkyMunky

Each to their own I suppose. Sometimes I want the group thing, other times just a 1-2-1.