Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - I am still pinching myself  (Read 4679 times)

marty_mcfly

External Link/Members Only

My review in one word: unbelievable.

My review in two words: fucking amazing.

My review in some detail:

This young legend has so many reviews that another positive review is not going to make much of a difference to someone who already has a top reputation that is now well and truly established.

However, I feel that I would not be doing justice to myself nor the lovely lady by not acknowledging  the wonderful time she gave me, such that I could do all those naughty things that I normally fantasise about, so I feel a review is necessary, and here it is.

My original plan was to see a lady by the name of analqueen1, purely due to her ultra raunchy PSE services and great reviews. Just when I thought that analqueen1's filth could not be matched, I was informed by a couple of guys on here that a lady by the name of MissKDD was in that league, if not better. Having then read several reviews of MissKDD, I thought, oh my God, this one is even filthier and younger too. It was now only a matter of time before I finally saw MissKDD.

Despite her well above average rates,  MissKDD was booked up, so I had the patience to wait almost two weeks to see her. This was difficult to do with constant thoughts about her.

A couple of days before the encounter, I actually re-read most of MissKDD's reviews to get a feel of the type of services I could expect. Obviously for some of the very raunchy services, I was expecting to see her at least three times so that we could initially break the ice and then build up the chemistry within two or three sessions to reach that level. So at this session, I was expecting a GFE type of encounter with some PSE stuff, but only a little.

Understandably, I was counting the days and then the hours so that I could get a taste of what so many others before me had enjoyed.

Communication:

All along, KDD was excellent in her communication via AW. Unlike most other ladies, who would read your AW messages but would neither bother to reply or they would send some silly automated reply or at best would reply a few days later, KDD always replied within 5-10 minutes of reading my messages, and she would regularly check her messages on AW, like a very considerate lady.

Score: 10/10

Appearance / Physical aspects:

If I would say MissKDD resembles this lovely lady:

Hidden Image/Members Only

then I

Hidden Image/Members Only

But NO, MissKDD is a very attractive young lady with curves that I would give anything to play with.

Her figure is just perfect, as is everything about her appearance. From lovely blonde hair to all the other things, way down to her legs, MissKDD is a pretty young thing. If I saw someone like that in front of me on a bus, then I would be aching to fuck her. Perhaps her best feature are her sexy eyes. Gazing into them gave me a big hard on.

Score: 7.5/10 (as a bare minimum).

Personality:

Wonderful. Cute and somewhat innocent looking initially. At first sight when the door opened, I thought, wow, she is cute, but at the same time I thought I might be in the wrong room, as there is no way she could do all those things that I read about her on UKP.

The girl is also intelligent, friendly and can hold a great conversation on anything.

Once she gets going in bed, she transforms from a cute pretty thing into one hell of a nymphomaniac.

Score: 9/10

Services:

Everything to with sex.....in fact, hard core sex!

Score: 10/10 (Can I give her a bonus mark, so that it is 11/10?).

Encounter:

Well, my encounter with MissKDD mirrors those of other guys that have had the pleasure of her company.

However, to my surprise, I did not have to wait for two or three sessions to build up the understanding and chemistry needed to reach the sexual heights that others have attained with MissKDD. Maybe, I am that good a lover and a horny bugger or it is MissKDD that considers raunchy sex as a basic need of life or maybe it is a combination of both.

This was a 90 minute incall session. What started as a gentle GFE session, ended up as one complete hardcore session that included almost all of my kinky fantasies. Just one or two remain which I will leave for my next session with her (and maybe another lady with her).

This was a two round session and my highlights included the following:

MissKDD providing me sexy and passionate DFK that included her sucking my tongue. I just love this kind of kissing. The messy it is the more I love it.

Me eating her out and getting my face soaked in her pussy juices which she then licked off my face. I requested her to do this just once, but thereafter she would do it by her free will whenever I would go down on her.

Me eating her ass, and she opening it wide with her two index fingers for my probing tongue.

To add variety to me tasting her ass, me shoving my fingers up her bum and then sucking my finger and showing it to her, then repeating the process and asking her to suck my finger, then doing the same thing but for both of us to DFK and exchange her ass flavour.

Me cumming in her mouth to finish round 1. My request for cumplay prior to swallowing was accepted with gratitude! For the first time ever, I was so horny that whatever was left in MissKDD's mouth, I decided to share with her via a spermy kiss.

ATM / ATP.

Excellent anal.

MissKDD face sitting on me and moving up and down, and back and forth, eventually climaxing over my face whilst I ate her delicious pussy and covered my face with her tasty pussy juice.

Me vigorously penetrating her before it became so sweaty for me that I had to finish round 2 by jerking off, but the highlight was how MissKDD decided not to waste my end result by surrounding my cock with her mouth within seconds of me shooting, so that not a drop would go to waste.

These were the highlights. Wait.....did I forget something? Of course, the trademark MissKDD squirting.

Without experiencing MissKDD's squirting, it would have been like going to Paris and not visiting the Eiffel Tower. Am I that stupid to miss out on such a treat? Most definitely not!

Miss KDD gushed and she gushed. Not once but twice.

The first time was when she played with her two fingers hard and fast, with the end result splashing on my face. The quantity wasn't as much as I was hoping for, so I couldn't get to swallow any.

The second time it was through a big vibrator that she played with. This time the quantity was sufficient enough for me to have a nice taste of it, but I am not a selfish person. How could I leave nothing for MissKDD? It was my wish even before she started with the vibrator that we both share the squirt and then snowball it before we both finally gulp it down. Well, this is how it finished. The tasty liquid ended up in our stomachs after being swapped mouth to mouth; mind you, there was still some left around my face which MissKDD was kind enough to lap up.

Score: 10/10 (It was so good that I am still pinching myself to check if it was not a dream).

Conclusion:

In Miss KDD, I have found someone who can fulfil my dirtiest fantasies, and there are a few fantasies left. The only hurdle is booking her in advance and of course her rates, which are steep, but then a dose of MissKDD every month or two is within my means.

Surely seeing MissKDD at least once before you die should be every horny punter's goal. I am glad I didn't die before seeing MissKDD.

Score: 9/10 (Sadly, budgetary factors prevent a 10/10).

Quesadilla

My response in three words: told ya so!  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Nice review glad you enjoyed Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

marty_mcfly

My response in three words: told ya so!  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Nice review glad you enjoyed Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

I forgot to see Arc de Triomphe, so will have to return to Paris again soon!

Quesadilla

carlisle78

Offline hendrix

Great review Marty! I'm not surprised in the slightest :D

marty_mcfly

Great review Marty! I'm not surprised in the slightest :D

All credit goes to you and Mr.Q. for encouraging me to see her via your reviews.

Offline hendrix

All credit goes to you and Mr.Q. for encouraging me to see her via your reviews.

No pictures and hidden feedback requires a leap of faith for any punter really, especially at her prices. But once you've made the leap... There's a high chance of crack addiction as Q puts it :D

Offline Big Bad R

I understand the lady in question is only available evenings and weekends, shame as they are out of question for me !

Offline Mij

Great review Marty! And the best thing is...it gets even better each time you see her! :-)

Quesadilla

No pictures and hidden feedback requires a leap of faith for any punter really, especially at her prices. But once you've made the leap... There's a high chance of crack addiction as Q puts it :D
i am quite sure I have no idea what you are talking about Hendrix!  Addiction??? Utter rot!!!

Just booked her in again for Sat night.    :blush: :lol:

john_n

Yet another good review Marty. Can't wait to see her for my first time next month. Just hope I survive the session and I have a feeling it will be the first of hopefully many bookings.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review Marty! And the best thing is...it gets even better each time you see her! :-)

+1
Totally agree with you Mij....
Still getting a lovely cock tingle every time I think about my last meet with KDD over a week ago.......an absolute cum and gush fest - sublime filth :cool:

Tony Montana

...and exchange her ass flavour.

What does "ass" taste like?  I imagine its a bit  :vomit:

Offline ciscoxxx69

It tastes........Horny ! :hi:

Offline hendrix

Delicious, especially on my cock :hi:

Offline herbie007

It tastes........Horny ! :hi:

I'm yet to taste it for Fuck sake.

These KDD reviews are driving me nuts, can't believe I still ain't seen her.

Good review marty btw  :drinks:

carlisle78

Usually tastes of the pussy juice that's squirted and dribbled down over it!

Offline anyfucker

not claiming to be an ass expert but most will have washed their ass and some will have used a douche.
if it tastes of strawberry that's lube.
by the way thanks for the great reviews of Kirsten she was my first shag of 2015, slowly working my way through the best of 2014.
i can't add anything to their many reviews.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 12:18:47 pm by anyfucker »

Offline Mij

+1
Totally agree with you Mij....
Still getting a lovely cock tingle every time I think about my last meet with KDD over a week ago.......an absolute cum and gush fest - sublime filth :cool:

I was supposed to have an overnight with her last week....with one of our mutual friends (another wg) also coming along to play for a couple of hours as well (originally was going to be a 3-some overnighter!).....but I was then unexpectedly abroad for the period just a few days before and I wasn't sure when I was coming back, so had to cancel. :-(  What was more annoying is that in the end I DID make it back in time, but she had re-booked by then.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

"Gutted" comes nowhere close to my feelings!  :(  :(  :(

vegg1e

Good review M.
Always great to read the reviews from a 1st KDD session. Just to tell you, subsequent ones are still just as good (or better).

Offline monstar

Thanks for the top review marty.  :thumbsup:

I've decided for my next punt I'm leaving my GFE comfort zone and plan to see Kirsten for a more adventurous meeting (in my standards) - I have plenty of ideas from you filthy lot!  :D

Is it true she only works evenings and weekends? Cheers

Quesadilla

Thanks for the top review marty.  :thumbsup:

I've decided for my next punt I'm leaving my GFE comfort zone and plan to see Kirsten for a more adventurous meeting (in my standards) - I have plenty of ideas from you filthy lot!  :D

Is it true she only works evenings and weekends? Cheers
Very occasionally available during the day but generally it's evenings and weekends.

FWIW Kristen still is one of the very best providers of GFE I've met - even in the midst of the filthiest stuff we've gotten up to it's the fact that it feels like you're doing it with a really naughty GF that makes it so hot.  You will have a blast!

Offline Mij

I was supposed to have an overnight with her last week....with one of our mutual friends (another wg) also coming along to play for a couple of hours as well (originally was going to be a 3-some overnighter!).....but I was then unexpectedly abroad for the period just a few days before and I wasn't sure when I was coming back, so had to cancel. :-(  What was more annoying is that in the end I DID make it back in time, but she had re-booked by then.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

"Gutted" comes nowhere close to my feelings!  :(  :(  :(

Plan A - Take 2 : now back on track and all booked for a couple of weeks time!  :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: