Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u - London  (Read 8174 times)

Ben4454

I looked at the punting awards of 2014 and thought I would secure myself a punt that would have a high chance of success. I saw some good reviews of Adele and decided to shoot her off a E-mail. I saw she was not working till the 11th so decided to book a date after then.

Adele responded within 3 days with what seemed like a happy and bubbily attitude asking what time I would like on the specific date. I put her delayed response despite her logging in everyday down to the high volume of E-mails she gets.

After the time and date were agreed I decided to send Adele an E-mail explaining what I would like to happen in the punt. Something quite vanilla and a ordinary roleplay. Comms took longer than I expected and after waiting another 3 days (despite her logging in) and not responding - decided to just shoot a booking request off to Adele to at least prove my seriousness in the punt.

One day later my E-mail was then read and deleted. Thinking this may have been a mistake on her part -  I sent Adele a E-mail asking confirmation about our booking since the booking request had still been submitted on the grounds of our previous communications. Another 3 days passed and I was getting quite annoyed that she agreed on the booking yet seemed to seize all communication with me.

In the end quite a frustrating experience expecting it to be quite smooth and easy.

Will not be booking again.

Ben.

External Link/Members Only

west8

I guess it had to happen sooner or later, but you're not the first one to mention booking issues with Adele.

I found her to be efficient and timely, but I can well imagine that her popularity has lead to ego issues.

fredpunter

She went to Rome I think last Tuesday or Wednesday, due back today (or starting working again today ... not sure which). I believe this was a "working holiday". If so possibly whoever was shelling out a small fortune for her company in the eternal city didn't want her to be eternally answering emails.

Only a guess, you are clearly better informed than I am regards your communications with her.  :drinks:

Quesadilla

After the time and date were agreed I decided to send Adele an E-mail explaining what I would like to happen in the punt. Something quite vanilla and a ordinary roleplay. Comms took longer than I expected and after waiting another 3 days (despite her logging in) and not responding - decided to just shoot a booking request off to Adele to at least prove my seriousness in the punt.

...Another 3 days passed and I was getting quite annoyed that she agreed on the booking yet seemed to seize all communication with me.
Bit confused - did she accept your AW booking or not?   :unknown:

Ben4454

Fred Punter and Quesadilla - thank you for your responses.

Booking request verbally accepted but not accepted via Adultwork booking procedures - which is not needed here to write a review.

The thing is - her future punters do not want to be told the booking is accepted and told to submit one - where they then make no alternative arrangements and then are faced with a closure of all communications which results in a waste of time. I understand she is a popular girl here but being on a forum where the punter comes first it is my job to show no favouritism and submit information based on what I have experienced.

It is quicker to accept a booking request you have committed to and agreed on faster than it is to read and delete an E-mail.

Ben.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:02:25 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline SamLP

I think the rules here are quite clear that you can only review a girl if she accepts your booking. In this case it seems she didn't and you were kept waiting. Since she was off you could have given her the benefit of the doubt, and if she doesn't reply move on to another girl. Sorry it hasn't worked out. I avoid emails and online bookings altogether. If there's a number I call it, if there isn't I won't pursue the girl any other way.

Ben4454

Just to add - A booking request does not need to be put fourth through the adultwork booking system. A verbal acceptance is all that is needed.

Confirmed by admin.

I understand she may be your favourite working girl but lets not show favouritism.

Ben.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:08:24 pm by Ben4454 »

Hornydevil247

She went to Rome I think last Tuesday or Wednesday, due back today (or starting working again today ... not sure which). I believe this was a "working holiday". If so possibly whoever was shelling out a small fortune for her company in the eternal city didn't want her to be eternally answering emails.

Only a guess, you are clearly better informed than I am regards your communications with her.  :drinks:

Hi Fred

For the record it was not me though I did teach a few useful phrases to use in Rome and no they were not swear words

HD

fredpunter

Hi Fred

For the record it was not me though I did teach a few useful phrases to use in Rome and no they were not swear words

HD

I worked out it couldn't be you as you seem to have spent most of the last 4 days with ameera!

Offline SamLP

Just to add - A booking request does not need to be put fourth through the adultwork booking system. A verbal acceptance is all that is needed.

Confirmed by admin.

I understand she may be your favourite working girl but lets not show favouritism.

Ben.

Apologies, just re-read your post. I see you mentioned a time and date was agreed.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:11:27 pm by SamLP »

Ben4454

My first post confirms that it was verbally accepted and a time and date agreed.

Cheers.

Ben.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 02:13:39 pm by Ben4454 »

Hornydevil247

I worked out it couldn't be you as you seem to have spent most of the last 4 days with ameera!

And Hazel. :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Hi Ben, Thank You for taking the trouble to post this. I had previously seen Adele multiple times during 2014, at was what I thought at the time 'the peak' of her popularity.

Adele has since, justifiably in my mind, become HORRIFICALLY popular since then. It has been a long time since I've seen her now for several reasons, however I am coming around to see her again during 2015, so your review based on the booking conditions at the moment is very useful to me.

That being said, Adele4u is one of my top recommendations for a first punt,  so I personally would try again (having had previous experience with polite, relatively quick (within 24 hours), and efficient comms. That being said, many of my meets with her did not require an AW booking though this may have been because I was seen as reliable.

For a first-time punter looking for Vanilla \ GFE, I can wholeheartedly recommend Lilyhart as an alternative (please see my review), although I've only seen her the once, booking was quick and polite, however I do not know how difficult it is to book her these days so YMMV.

I wish you the best of luck!  :hi:

Online Bartolomeo

if it is a working holiday, im not surprised someone has decided to take her along on a holiday

Hornydevil247

You should change your name to greedy devil

Being greedy I did send Adele a message if she would like to join Ameera, Hazel and me but I guessed she was not back yet from the eternal city as I did not receive a reply.

Greedy Hornydevil

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Sorry Ben! I'm not sure how I managed to read your post as a 'first time punt'. 

Just to add, unfortunately to find a good punt at a sensible rate, it does take a lot of back and forth and occasional disappointment, I've seen you posted a thread about agencies, but they do not necessarily mean a punt will be any better, at least via AW you can occasionally query the girl in person to find out what they are like which helps see if you should abort or not.

Quesadilla

Fred Punter and Quesadilla - thank you for your responses.

I understand this and it makes sense.

The thing is - her future punters do not want to be told the booking is accepted and told to submit one - where they then make no alternative arrangements and then are faced with a closure of all communications which results in a waste of time.

It is quicker to accept a booking request you have committed to and agreed on faster than it is to read and delete an E-mail.

Ben.
I appreciate as I had this happen myself last year and it's frustrating.  I could have put a neg review about that as it's a generally very well rated member here, but I thought the site rules were clear a review can only be left after the booking has been confirmed. Like you I had an initial agreement about meeting on a given date/time, then it went quiet and - unlike you - when I followed up got  told that date was no longer available.  Looks like I misunderstood the rule regarding reviews / bookings and may have to reconsider a negative myself. 

No question it's annoying once you've agreed a date/time via e-mail but as I've said elsewhere the WG's who are more popular can afford to pick and choose which punters they see.  Punters may not like it, and I know many will say "I punt to suit me not a WG" - and that's fine but it does go both ways. 

WG's who are good at what they do inevitably become popular, and there's only a few possible outcomes - either they burn out through trying to see too many punters and quit or become unreliable. Or else they become increasingly difficult to book as seems to be the case here.  Some increase their prices to the point where they hit a good balance between availability and keeping busy.

Up to a point if someone is really well reviewed here I'll persevere and see for myself even with bad comms as I know I have a lot of competition.  Having seen Adele I'd say she's well worth persevering with - one of the best GFE's out there today.

In the case of the girl I had an issue with it was a second meet so as I'd already ticked her off the list I wouldn't bother again.

Ben4454

In that case if Adele did not want to see me (which would be interesting since I have 100% positive feedback on over 100 reviews)  then she should have simply ignored my request to see her the first time round and not messed me about in the comms saying she agrees to the booking and then siezes communication.

Any other working girl who does this gets a negative - even if she is quite popular here.

This review is here to simply inform - what you guys choose to do with this information is completely up to you.

Ben.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 03:17:03 pm by Ben4454 »

west8

Stick to your guns Ben. If she confirmed the booking and subsequently messed you about, it's your right to post as you feel free.

The rules are thankfully very clear and as someone who has misunderstood the workings of Adultwork in the past, I see no excuses for ANY girl to waste a paying punter's time by giving them the run around.

Popular or otherwise.

Adele is a sweetheart, but that's no excuse for tardiness.

squeezebox

In that case if Adele did not want to see me (which would be interesting since I have 100% positive feedback on over 100 reviews)  then she should have simply ignored my request to see her the first time round and not messed me about in the comms saying she agrees to the booking and then siezes communication.

Any other working girl who does this gets a negative - even if she is quite popular here.

This review is here to simply inform - what you guys choose to do with this information is completely up to you.

Ben.

Just to clarify one point.

Normally she prefers a confirmation 2 days before the punt. Did she ask for this after confirming your booking request on AW? This would be if it were at least 7 days ahead.

On her profile she said she wouldn't take any bookings until after 11th Jan, so must have wanted to see you if she made the effort to confirm before then.

I've had a few Wg's ignore my emails on AW too, but not normally after I've begun a dialogue for a booking. If that had happened to me, I'd just remove them from my hotlist and move on.

Ben4454

Magically after writing this review Adele replied to my E-mail in a nice welcoming attitude.

But unfortunately I just booked someone else and the booking was confirmed via the adult work system so it would be unfair to take that back now for the working girl involved in the agreement.

Ben.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 03:49:17 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Steve2

Magically after writing this review Adele replied to my E-mail in a nice welcoming attitude.

But unfortunately I just booked someone else and the booking was confirmed via the adult work system so it would be unfair to take that back now for the working girl involved in the agreement.

Ben.

Surprise Surprise

Maybe one of the fluffyboys called her

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

fredpunter

Surprise Surprise

I wrote to her a few days ago and she has only just replied to me as well - I don't think there's any hidden meaning - she has been away and is only just back. But everyone is of course going to make their own mind up.

Offline Sedlmayer

Surprise Surprise

Yup - that's my guess too  :thumbsdown:

Old monk

Ben

Im a little confused, the fact you say she confirmed Verbally and the fact she didn't answer your emails leads me to believe that you spoke to her on the phone? Is this

LL

Not the best communication from her then but does she warrant a negative review for not reading your email!?

I know the punter comes first, here - and all that.  But this is perhaps a bit over the top.
Maybe she gets a lot of emails.  I've never spoken nor booked Adele but if I found myself in your situation I would have just picked up the phone and called her.  Not making excuses for anyone as I agree that she should have responded to you but in my opinion it's always better to call WGs - I've had a lot more luck with that, especially if it's the first time booking them - as it takes just a little more effort and shows them that you mean business.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I sent her a message a while ago and she just responded today. I could tell from her profile that she was away and she only read it today. She gets 60 messages each day on average and so she must have had a hell of a lot to get through. I always send her a message or two leading up to my booking to confirm. I am not sure she deserves a negative. You don't appear to have travelled to see her. I think you are being a bit harsh on her. I know it might sound a bit fluffy. I always ask for some written confirmation for my meets. Are you sure she confirmed your booking.

john_n

I also sent a mail some days ago and she responded today. No reason for any conspiracy theories

Offline monstar

Thanks for the update Ben - personally I wouldn't post a review on communications alone unless I had travelled and been cancelled on last minute but respect that everyone has their own 'rules'.  :hi:

When I met Adele her communication was excellent, although for my meetings she never asked me to make an AW booking (I did anyway) and after each meeting I had to remind her to accept the bookings so I could leave rated feedback.  :unknown:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I also sent a mail some days ago and she responded today. No reason for any conspiracy theories

Ditto. Her profile clearly stated not working until the 11th and as BD posted I could see she hadn't read my last email until today.

In sympathy with the original OP, I have found her more difficult than any other girl to pin down to a booking, but I guess that is to be expected due to all her fantastic feedback on here.

I think you just have to be patient and propose some dates and times in advance. My patience has finally been rewarded  :dance:.

I just hope I haven't got a session after Bigus and Alfie  :lol:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 11:14:26 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

john_n

I just hope I haven't got a session after Bigus and Alfie  :lol:

Hehe, I just bought a copy of Alfie's "Sex for dummies". Glad it's a while until my booking, so that I can learn all the tricks

BeesKnees

...After the time and date were agreed I decided to send Adele an E-mail explaining what I would like to happen in the punt....

...One day later my E-mail was then read and deleted...

Is anyone actually reading the review or are they skimming it and writing replies? A booking was agreed and further communication regarding booking was deleted. It doesn't seem like a case of too busy to reply or she was on holiday so she couldn't reply, the email isn't in her inbox anymore.

If this was done before she went away to Rome, then she shoulda sorted out her business before going on hols.

Quesadilla

Is anyone actually reading the review or are they skimming it and writing replies? A booking was agreed and further communication regarding booking was deleted. It doesn't seem like a case of too busy to reply or she was on holiday so she couldn't reply, the email isn't in her inbox anymore.

If this was done before she went away to Rome, then she shoulda sorted out her business before going on hols.
I've been reading it and the dispute is over whether or not the meet was confirmed or not.

Ben is adamant that the comms he DID have with Adele constituted a confirmation.

However Ben didnt send his actual "official" booking request until after Adele's comms went quiet. If she was then away with 60 emails a day arriving it's not hard to imagine sone emails accidentally getting deleted.

She's back now and responding - and from what I gathered she was planning to honour the booking. So Ben was right and she HAD confirmed.

Had Ben not gone and booked someone else the meeting would still have happened with no foul.

The only fault here is that when Adele went away - which was clearly stated on her profile - she didnt have time to close off every single booking she was discussing beforehand "officially".

Hardly the crime of the century, and seems to be a fair argument as to whether a negative review is a bit harsh.

Personally I would say it was just a bit premature. The meet would still have happened if Ben hadn't doubted the comms he'd already had and assumed the worst.

Just a misunderstanding surely?  :unknown:

Expl1cit

Just a misunderstanding surely?  :unknown:
+1

Whether a verbal booking was confirmed or not, if we all left negative reviews for loosely defined bookings, this forum would be filled with red.  I don't consider a booking confirmed until both parties have fully agreed.  The fact Ben felt the need to 'shoot a booking request off' to confirm the deal means there were elements of doubts.

I certainly wouldn't leave a negative unless the WG either cancelled the booking at short notice (ie: on the day) or it caused me some great inconvenience.  Even then, I would wait and give time for an explanation and even then, knowing she has been well reviewed here by many, she wouldn't strike me as a timewaster that I need to warn others about.

For me its a punter taking the phrase, the punter is always right way out of context.  What ever happened to a little compassion?

west8

The fact Ben felt the need to 'shoot a booking request off' to confirm the deal means there were elements of doubts.

Wrong. Adele (among others) requests a confirmation from the punter shortly before the meet.

The 'uncertainty' was not on Ben's part - it was on her part. After all, she wanted to ensure a payday was waiting and that he wasn't a timewaster.

Expl1cit

Wrong. Adele (among others) requests a confirmation from the punter shortly before the meet.

The 'uncertainty' was not on Ben's part - it was on her part. After all, she wanted to ensure a payday was waiting and that he wasn't a timewaster.
Either way I wouldn't have left a negative.  I've seen Adele and never had to do a confirmation on AW.  I find her comms to be excellent, we even have some chats via AW post meet which are always detailed and prompt

I did try calling her the other day but remembered while it was ringing she was off until the 11th, so I hung up and sent a text.  Haven't had a response yet and its been several days but I guess she is busy.  No big drama, I don't put all my eggs into one basket.

west8

Either way I wouldn't have left a negative.  I've seen Adele and never had to do a confirmation on AW.  I find her comms to be excellent, we even have some chats via AW post meet which are always detailed and prompt

I did try calling her the other day but remembered while it was ringing she was off until the 11th, so I hung up and sent a text.  Haven't had a response yet and its been several days but I guess she is busy.  No big drama, I don't put all my eggs into one basket.

A confirmation like this you mean:

Quote from: Adele
Can i ask a confirm TXT at Monday? (or even weekend if its better to you)

Her comms are indeed efficient in my experience, but on both occasions I was asked to confirm and duly did so.

Expl1cit

Just had a look through my phone as a refresher and my one and only booking went a little differently.  Got the number off AW, sent her a text at 1430 for a booking that day at 1900, to which she replied confirming it was OK, and then a separate text with the address.

The next time we spoke was when I called at 1855 to say I was outside and she said she was just jumping in the shower and would come to get me in 5 minutes.  Job done

I guess she was less busy then, so easier to book at short notice 

west8

Just had a look through my phone as a refresher and my one and only booking went a little differently.  Got the number off AW, sent her a text at 1430 for a booking that day at 1900, to which she replied confirming it was OK, and then a separate text with the address.

The next time we spoke was when I called at 1855 to say I was outside and she said she was just jumping in the shower and would come to get me in 5 minutes.  Job done

I guess she was less busy then, so easier to book at short notice

Yep. I'd be amazed if anyone managed to get a same day booking in 2015.

Offline Meursault

I sent a booking request around Christmas for the end of January.
Adele hasn't confirmed the booking, but she did email me; nicely asking me to text her 2 days before.
Perhaps she will confirm it then?
Fingers crossed.

Offline iwtc

Adele is no longer taking first time visitors - according to her profile "you must have two positive feedback without negative".   Unfortunately for visitors who don't live in London (like me) it's hard to build up the feedback when you're looking for a booking for the small window you happen to be in town.

squeezebox

I sent a booking request around Christmas for the end of January.
Adele hasn't confirmed the booking, but she did email me; nicely asking me to text her 2 days before.
Perhaps she will confirm it then?
Fingers crossed.

That's the way she manages her bookings.

Dave2014

Often, if WGs have bad comms, punters on here INSIST that the review is a NEGATIVE.

This Adele4U chick reads her emails and ignores them and some punters are falling over themselves to try to excuse her:

(1) "Not the best communication from her then but does she warrant a negative review for not reading your email!?"; and

(2) "personally I wouldn't post a review on communications alone unless I had travelled and been cancelled on last minute"

Seriously guys? Get a grip on yourselves - you are talking about a prostitute not a messiah. Some of the reactions to this quite rightly categorised negative review - are frankly embarrassing.

SMH

Offline StevenS

A booking is a booking is a booking. It doesn't matter that the AW system wasn't used. I've had bookings with girls who are on AW and not used the system - Charlotte Dean and elizabeth swann for example.

Ben is spot on. A booking was made, subsequent emails are read a deleted with no reply. Shit service. To be honest even with no booking that is a bit shit.

Quesadilla

Often, if WGs have bad comms, punters on here INSIST that the review is a NEGATIVE.

This Adele4U chick reads her emails and ignores them and some punters are falling over themselves to try to excuse her:

(1) "Not the best communication from her then but does she warrant a negative review for not reading your email!?"; and

(2) "personally I wouldn't post a review on communications alone unless I had travelled and been cancelled on last minute"

Seriously guys? Get a grip on yourselves - you are talking about a prostitute not a messiah. Some of the reactions to this quite rightly categorised negative review - are frankly embarrassing.

SMH
Calm down Puntico, just trying to give a balanced view here.

Don't think anyone disagrees that bad comms that result in no punt happening would constitute grounds for a negative review.  No question especially if you don't find out til it's too late to make other arrangements.

But there's a simple point of order here.  Rules state that a review can only be made for a booking once it's accepted.  In principle this means - unlike on AW - a negative review can be given if the meet does not take place (usually because it's then cancelled or the sp doesnt show up).

But the meet wasn't cancelled and Adele - it seemed - was fully prepared to go ahead with the booking.

All that happened here is Ben had a panic when the comms dried up - despite knowing full well Adele was away - and effectively cancelled the meet himself.

As I said a misunderstanding. No question the sudden comms blackout would be a worry but there's only two possibilities.

1) Ben was confident he had agreed the booking in which case why change his mind?

2) Ben was not confident the booking was agreed in which case - no agreed booking, no negative review. Them's the rules.  :unknown:

Quesadilla

And as I'm sure you all remember a certain member here got torn to shreds for posting a negative review without actually having the AW confirmation despite the meeting being agreed in principle.

So let's at least be even-handed in how we apply the rules.

fredpunter

This whole thread demonstrates how sometimes testosterone triumphs over common sense. There's more than one way of thinking with your little brain.

west8

But there's a simple point of order here.  Rules state that a review can only be made for a booking once it's accepted.  In principle this means - unlike on AW - a negative review can be given if the meet does not take place (usually because it's then cancelled or the sp doesnt show up).

But the meet wasn't cancelled and Adele - it seemed - was fully prepared to go ahead with the booking.

All that happened here is Ben had a panic when the comms dried up - despite knowing full well Adele was away - and effectively cancelled the meet himself.

As I said a misunderstanding. No question the sudden comms blackout would be a worry but there's only two possibilities.

1) Ben was confident he had agreed the booking in which case why change his mind?

2) Ben was not confident the booking was agreed in which case - no agreed booking, no negative review. Them's the rules.  :unknown:

i.) It has already been established that the booking was accepted;
ii.) If deleting Ben's emails did not constitute a cancellation, I don't know what would have done;
iii.) Ben didn't change his mind. He waited for confirmation but his email was deleted;
iv.) Would you be confident the booking was agreed if the girl went AWOL and deleted your email?

As others have pointed out, Ben was 100% in the right to go against the grain. We all know there is a cadre of ladies who can apparently do no wrong in the eyes of some members.

You know what, fuck that.

Moreover, this is not akin to my Review of Cindy for one key reason: although I didn't know it, Cindy never marked my AW booking as 'confirmed'.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Ben,

What date was the booking? Did she reply to your email before that date?

I understand you booked another girl instead and when Adele finally got in touch you in effect cancelled the original appointment. Was her contact before the appointment date? Is that right or have I misunderstood?

I am not questioning what you've said but it would be helpful to figure out the timeline of events to clarify things.