Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabel28/Sauth Kensington [Fake review]  (Read 2548 times)

Stick

I called her last week to get an appointment.
On the phone she was kind good english.
So next day in time arriwed.
Got flat number etc.
She is in apartman flat, not a hotel, but looks like.
When she opend the door thought yes /exactly like in pictures!!!
I felt welcomed!
She is stunning whit beatiful smile no doubt.
I Booked her 2 hours.
Paid: £200+£20
Chatty (hungarian) girl so I felft relaxed myself, after 10 min later she asked if I wanted shower. Clear towels few typ of gels.
Go back to her and she started to tease me. She is so good in it, naughty and knows exactly hoe to exicte guy...
Couldn't keep myself back so long.
So different position, skilled in bedroom as well.
All in all I found Gfe typ, naughty, sensual, and stunning.
Best 2 hours of my life hands down, almost want to say she is so bad so I can her all to myself!  :lol:
She looks better than in picture, longer hair and she has great smile!
Negative:

dosen't do deep owo, however she good in it!
Anal, and cim!
She needs 1-2 hours notice! Sometimes hard to plan the day.

Would I visit again?
Yes, of corse!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

Hey Stick, you're not Hungarian by any chance?

Offline The_Don

I called her last week to get an appointment.
On the phone she was kind good english.
So next day in time arriwed.
Got flat number etc.
She is in apartman flat, not a hotel, but looks like.
When she opend the door thought yes /exactly like in pictures!!!
I felt welcomed!
She is stunning whit beatiful smile no doubt.
I Booked her 2 hours.
Paid: £200+£20
Chatty (hungarian) girl so I felft relaxed myself, after 10 min later she asked if I wanted shower. Clear towels few typ of gels.
Go back to her and she started to tease me. She is so good in it, naughty and knows exactly hoe to exicte guy...
Couldn't keep myself back so long.
So different position, skilled in bedroom as well.
All in all I found Gfe typ, naughty, sensual, and stunning.
Best 2 hours of my life hands down, almost want to say she is so bad so I can her all to myself!  :lol:
She looks better than in picture, longer hair and she has great smile!
Negative:

dosen't do deep owo, however she good in it!
Anal, and cim!
She needs 1-2 hours notice! Sometimes hard to plan the day.

Would I visit again?
Yes, of corse!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
seen me with less than 1 hour notice. When did you visit her?

Stick

Akayua:

Yes I m Hungarian guy, that' s why I was looking for Hungarian girl.
I know they are beatyful, clean, honest and good in bed! lol
I have been a variety of nationalities girl, but my girls with me the cleanset and the most tempting! :lol:

Offline JamesRockford

Oh dear.  Another WG that just can't write like a guy. Honey it's not the worst effort though - I'll give you 5/10.  At least you didn't describe yourself as a "stunning courtesan"

Jason

I rarely accuse/interrogate new members but when I do is because they are 100% iffy. So here we have ‘Stick’ who has admitted that he is a Hungarian guy. Yet again a week ago in another thread he posted this:

My experience is that hungarian grils the most beautyful, crean, end they speak english!  :thumbsup:

So Mr Stick how can you comment about the English language skills of Hungarian WGs when YOU, as a Hungarian guy, speak with them in Hungarian? And how can YOU - a person with a very limited grasp of English- can assess the English skills of anyone else? Hmmm, Sergei?

Offline JamesRockford

Well spotted Jason.  You've got the makings of a great PI!

london

Oh dear.  Another WG that just can't write like a guy. Honey ........
+1
I can't stop laughing  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice one .

west8

I know they are beatyful, clean, honest and good in bed! lol
I have been a variety of nationalities girl, but my girls with me the cleanset and the most tempting! :lol:

What a Stickhead  :D

Online rockharders

Why do pimps even bother writing reviews like this over here? Do these fake reviews actually get more punters through the door? Please let me know Sergei, I'm curious.

west8

Why do pimps even bother writing reviews like this over here? Do these fake reviews actually get more punters through the door? Please let me know Sergei, I'm curious.

Particularly when said girl is already well-reviewed with three positives and a single negative.

So either she or her bf/friend/manager/whatever fucked up, or another girl decided to act against the competition.

Guess we'll never know which, but there is a danger that rivals could post detrimental reviews I guess.

Offline superchamp

Weird one this. I've seen Isabel twice, most recently about a week ago. Her English is way better than just the basics so you can have a conversation with her, and yes, she is quite chatty. Her age is probably 30 rather than the advertised 28. She dressed as requested and did start with a bit of a tease show e.g. bending over to show her arse while stripping, helping me undress, that sort of stuff. Body wise, very fit with a lovely arse. Wouldn't say she's stunning facially but certainly very attractive (to me at least). Services were OW, RO, FK (very slight fag breath). Didn't ask about anal or CIM because a) I'm not bothered and b) they're not on her likes list. Doesn't like fingering; got mine pushed away when I tried that one. It does say on her profile that she requires at least an hours notice but I got the impression that she likes to plan her day properly (makes a change from most prossies) from chatting to her. She is a bit of an early bird so I booked a morning session with her. If Stick is Isabel then I'm a bit bemused why she would bother with this as I got the impression that business was good. As I say, this is weird because "Stick's" review is pretty much spot on. She does seem a bit more "switched on" than your average WG so perhaps she's mistakenly thought a bit of free advertising on UKP is OK. Hey ho, I'd still see her again though as I found her to be a very nice person with a good attitude to her job.

Offline superchamp

Sorry, meant to add that I'm 99% certain that she's independent and there's no Sergei lurking in the background. Only saying that from the couple of chats on my two visits so lay off on the invective please if you think otherwise. I reckon she's just been a bit daft by trying it out on UKP - in which case ban her/him.

Offline Moneyd

Sorry, meant to add that I'm 99% certain that she's independent and there's no Sergei lurking in the background. Only saying that from the couple of chats on my two visits so lay off on the invective please if you think otherwise. I reckon she's just been a bit daft by trying it out on UKP - in which case ban her/him.

Superchamp, what are her tits like? I think hers are fake right?

Are they a decent size and are they obviously fake or are they quite well done. I love them natural but I don't mind them fake if they don't look like two size 5 footballs stapled to a chest.

Cheers

Offline superchamp

Superchamp, what are her tits like? I think hers are fake right?

Are they a decent size and are they obviously fake or are they quite well done. I love them natural but I don't mind them fake if they don't look like two size 5 footballs stapled to a chest.

Cheers

I've seen a few more tits since I saw (and played with) hers but memory says they are fake, but very well done. Not overly huge or lumpy and rigid as some can be. I'm more of an arse man though and hers is a beaut.

Stealthshagger

If she wrote this, does it mean she does anal and cim off menu, as it were?

BeesKnees

What's the policy on WG's writing fake reviews about themselves?

Is it not a bad reflection on them personally as they need to tout instead of provide good services that punters will write decent reviews?

Maybe it should go back as a negative review with the reason as touting.

Offline superchamp

If she wrote this, does it mean she does anal and cim off menu, as it were?

She definitely won't do anal and I'm fairly certain she doesn't do cim either (but I didn't ask TBH).

Stealthshagger

I'm just curious, as it might point to the intent or origin of the review.  I don't want to see her nor do I want those two services. It is just that, if she wrote it, it might point to her wanting to let it be known she has off menu services. If it's not her, it would seem odd someone would try to white knight tout or do her a 'favour' by suggesting she does services she does not.

Offline Moneyd

I've seen a few more tits since I saw (and played with) hers but memory says they are fake, but very well done. Not overly huge or lumpy and rigid as some can be. I'm more of an arse man though and hers is a beaut.

Cheers dude.

May still have a punt tbh. I work 10 minutes away from Earl's Court so it's an ideal location for. Just a shame most of them down that way are crap, fake, pimped or just down right horrific.