Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria@Sexy@Hott - SE18 WARNING PICKPOCKET ALERT - Royal Arsenal Woolich  (Read 1280 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

This review is a warning to other punters.

Comms
The usual tired sounding Romanian woman answered the phone and texted the address.

Really nice looking flats at Royal arsenal woolwich. Quiet with plenty of parking. The positives end there. Arrived at location and called and was told to go to a certain building which I had to search for as there were several with the same postcode, got buzzed up and went to a certain floor in the block of flats.

The SP and the experience
This happened a month ago: On entry I was greeted by the girl in the photo but had "a nice from far but far from nice experience". Her photos are blurry for a reason; She looks between 35 and 42 put is possibly younger but in a bad way. Her skin is thin and cracking with wrinkles, something was wrong with her front teeth. Not 100% on this but I seem to recall that one was missing or was chipped. She led me into another room with two other girls in it.

Probably this one was there but not as attractive as her photo

External Link/Members Only

I was then asked which one I wanted. I didn't want any so I said that I was leaving. I was then asked "But why no Baby" and the largest one moved closer saying "come on baby". At this point she sidled up to me and started pretending to touch me up whilst feeling around my pockets for the location of my phone and wallet.

I realised that I was in a flat surrounded by three unfriendly women and said in a loud voice "I have to go" and pelted myself out of there as fast as I could.

Conclusion
Not a Bait and Switch but not like her photos and not safe.

Return Does a pig shit in the woods? NO FUCKING WAY
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:08:10 pm by Phaedrus »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Mate this place is a known barebacking brothel best to avoid in the future. If you want to see romanain I would recommend the elephant and castle batch or the Aldgate East london ones. As to my knowledge they are not barebackers and they normally look like their pictures.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 02:34:24 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Phaedrus

Thank you BM. Will look into  :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the warning OP. Appreciate it.

Offline hawai5o

Offline pewpewpew

Does a pig shit in the woods? NO FUCKING WAY
I have to question this. I'm sure that pigs aren't all that fussy

raylondoner

I have to question this. I'm sure that pigs aren't all that fussy

maybe the pigs don't go there since they know that bears shit in the wood?  :(

Offline LLPunting

maybe the pigs don't go there since they know that bears shit in the wood?  :(

Well we are getting a bit pedantic but... are you talking wild pigs or perhaps organic, free range?
Oh wait, you mean policemen!  They shit everywhere!

Offline LLPunting

Mate this place is a known barebacking brothel best to avoid in the future. If you want to see romanain I would recommend the elephant and castle batch or the Aldgate East london ones. As to my knowledge they are not barebackers and they normally look like their pictures.

Have seen this one's photos a number of times over the years, defo bareback listed many a time, she and all in the area are a hazard.

There are a bunch of barebackers along the Old Kent Rd so I avoid the E&C Romanians and their counterparts in Devons Rd simply because of the cross-infection risk.  Actually I pretty much avoid any girl working on the South Bank from E&C Eastwards. 

Offline Brazilian Martian

Have seen this one's photos a number of times over the years, defo bareback listed many a time, she and all in the area are a hazard.

There are a bunch of barebackers along the Old Kent Rd so I avoid the E&C Romanians and their counterparts in Devons Rd simply because of the cross-infection risk.  Actually I pretty much avoid any girl working on the South Bank from E&C Eastwards.

Sorry but I call bullshit on this post, please post the links of barebackers in elephant and castle and old Kent road amd devons road. Myself and kefseries have visited ones near old Kent road and ice never been offered anything dodgy and ice never noticed it on their profile