Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prepare for the Turkish/Moldovan/Ukraine invasion  (Read 1875 times)

sherlock4433

and you thought Romanians were bad ? Wait until they join the EU.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Ukrainian birds are fucking awesome, good looking like Russians but without the attitude and they love sex, the others not so bothered....

raylondoner

and you thought Romanians were bad ? Wait until they join the EU.

Could be a long wait  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Could be a long wait  :hi:

I doubt it. The EU Stasi will bend over backwards to welcome Ukraine into the club. Anything to piss off Mr P.  :thumbsdown:

raylondoner

I doubt it. The EU Stasi will bend over backwards to welcome Ukraine into the club. Anything to piss off Mr P.  :thumbs down:

Convergence criteria not remotely in sight I'm afraid but, as a very frequent visitor there, I do agree with the loveliness coefficient!  :hi:

vw

Convergence criteria not remotely in sight I'm afraid but, as a very frequent visitor there, I do agree with the loveliness coefficient!  :hi:

Have a few friends with Ukrainian wives they are bitchier than any Roma I have met, very volatile violent society to !

Offline webpunter

Ukrainian birds are fucking awesome, good looking like Russians but without the attitude and they love sex, the others not so bothered....
+1 on the Ukranians.  Some cracking ones in the spanish knocking shops
Yet to tick Moldova off my world map.  As for the Turkish burds then i'll give them a miss.  Hairy & generally on the hefty side.  Too much baklava  :lol:

sherlock4433

not when they are being forced to live in a damp council estate and given 20 pounds a week by their pimp

Offline fantasticmrfox

I doubt Ukraine is in the running to join the EU...not for a long while and Putin will try his damdest to stop it....Turkey....now theres an interesting one. For all the EUs talk about the president's crack down on free press, becoming more authoratitive etc etc...it's is a very strategically significant country....and turkey knows this. So do the Americans who owe turkey a favour for letting them go through air space in second Iraq war. Now I'm not saying it's a dead cert turkey join...but you can already see the bargaining they're doing over the migrant crisis...and to be fair you can't blame turkey as they've taken millions...but at the same time for their help they want EU concessions...

May not happen for a generation....but I think turkey will joing before Ukraine...it has more bargaining chips

I'm not making a pro or anti comment...just spelling out my thoights

sherlock4433

The moldovans are leaking in, despite not being in the EU.

3 have popped up in Liverpool just this week.

Offline maxQ

The Ukraine can't and won't join the EU, Vlad will never allow it to happen

Turkey will never join the EU

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The Ukraine can't and won't join the EU, Vlad will never allow it to happen

Turkey will never join the EU
Turkish has already been added as an official European language. Anyone who think there is zero chance of Turkey joining the EU is being naiive. Somalia isn't in the EU, but there's millions of the cunts here already, the same with Turkey.

Offline DickDiver

Turkish has already been added as an official European language.

I see this quoted on here a lot as A Big Deal. But Turkish is an official language of Cyprus, who is a member of the EU and the Eurozone. It would be more peculiar if Turkish wasn't already an official language of the EU along with Irish, Maltese and English.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I see this quoted on here a lot as A Big Deal. But Turkish is an official language of Cyprus, who is a member of the EU and the Eurozone. It would be more peculiar if Turkish wasn't already an official language of the EU along with Irish, Maltese and English.
You are right, but it was a recent addition. It seemed to be added more to appease Turkey. It may seem like small potatoes, but it is small changes that make a difference.

Offline jawill

Please please pease hurry up Ukraine I love the girls over there. They are all stunning.

LL

Ukrainian birds are fucking awesome, good looking like Russians but without the attitude and they love sex
I agree with this but only based on very limited experience.  I fucked one Ukrainian girl and she was really nice and extremely hot!

vt

The moldovans are leaking in, despite not being in the EU.

3 have popped up in Liverpool just this week.

Romania is granting Moldovans Romanian passports that are valid for travel all over the EU, so you may well have met a few more already posing as Romanians...

External Link/Members Only

vt

I agree with this but only based on very limited experience.  I fucked one Ukrainian girl and she was really nice and extremely hot!

Sadly, large parts of the Ukrainian economy have suffered as a result of the war, fell 12% in 2015. Lack of opportunity means women that would easily get good jobs in a thriving economy must now consider other alternatives...Ukrainian hotties entering prostitution and being unusually eager to please is the happy result for us guys in the West...difficult for them to get here legally though, otherwise I'm sure we would see greater numbers.

External Link/Members Only