Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Personal hygiene  (Read 2722 times)

seward

I have noticed on lots of AW profiles about reminders on personal hygiene, I would have thought in this day and age it should be a given, considering the intimate nature of punting that both, punters and WGs would manage the basics of keeping clean, it's the 21st century FFS, and there's so many products for cleanliness just can't believe anyone would go to a meet without decent hygiene, both oral and body. For those that don't keep basic cleanliness all I can say is "YUK" and hope I don't encounter them. :vomit:

Offline smiths

I have noticed on lots of AW profiles about reminders on personal hygiene, I would have thought in this day and age it should be a given, considering the intimate nature of punting that both, punters and WGs would manage the basics of keeping clean, it's the 21st century FFS, and there's so many products for cleanliness just can't believe anyone would go to a meet without decent hygiene, both oral and body. For those that don't keep basic cleanliness all I can say is "YUK" and hope I don't encounter them. :vomit:

Yes well there are some dirty sods about even the odd one at parties where I have see a couple get chucked out. Some people actually don't realise how bad their hygiene is. Certainly there is NO excuse for a WG or punter to smell, in my experiences hygiene has generally improved quite a bit since the 70s but perhaps that was the dirty herberts I knew back then. :vomit:

Its very rare nowadays that I meet a smelly WG, the smell of smoking being the worst, last time was in about 2008 when I think the WG had BV but what a stench it was, she may have got that from over washing and/or using the wrong soap but still no excuse in my view.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:03:02 pm by smiths »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Its very rare nowadays that I meet a smelly WG...

Rare, but they're still out there, which is somewhat bemusing since most ply their trade 10ft from a bathroom.  :vomit:

Offline pumps

"It's Just a whore why do I need to scrub up?"

I think that's the mentality of some folks, Or at least the ones who know they're not fresh and likely to be harvesting abit cheese & BO since their shower in the morning.

I've mentioned it before on here, most WG always make a beeline with the wet wipes behind my foreskin and are met with utter shock when they inspect the wet wipe and don't find anything mucky, I'm guessing some punters are generally clean but aren't 100% thorough.

As for WG's and hygiene, you usually get what you pay for. If they're cheap and in demand don't expect them to shower between punters.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:03:59 pm by pumps »

Ben4454

Personally I believe in equality so i get them to take a shower after I have had mine.

If there is some kind of rude response then I will do what she would do and end the punt and possibly find a plan B.

I understand why it is on their profiles but I am sure they then can understand why I ask  :hi:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:57:24 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Wilson85

There have been times I've been tempted to grab a wetwipe and give the prossies fanny a hard scrub.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose and all that.

Despite having had a shower before going, often my hair is still damp by the time I get down to business.

vw

Personally I believe in equality so i get them to take a shower after I have had mine.

If there is some kind of rude response then I will do what she would do and end the punt and possibly find a plan B.

I understand why it is on their profiles but I am sure they then can understand why I ask  :hi:

Yes they expect it but get very upset if asked themselves.

See this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85829.msg1054830#msg1054830

Tobias1978

Had one recently....am not joking she was a hot girl.... I was playing with her pussy and I moved closer to have a little tongue action and I saw blood on my fingers and then I could smell the stench of her pussy.. she said she would go and clean up, by the time she got back I was dressed.... was horrible and I left. this was poor hygiene on a new level..wasn't just a smell she was bleeding and too greedy to take a few days off.

Offline fastnet

And let's not forget that some folks like a slightly earthy odour on their partner

vw

Had one recently....am not joking she was a hot girl.... I was playing with her pussy and I moved closer to have a little tongue action and I saw blood on my fingers and then I could smell the stench of her pussy.. she said she would go and clean up, by the time she got back I was dressed.... was horrible and I left. this was poor hygiene on a new level..wasn't just a smell she was bleeding and too greedy to take a few days off.

Sounds like a good first review !

The review writing guide for you.   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

oring123

Done that blood on your tongue and nose not good
Missed the give away wg vist to loo seconds before
Its a give away if you think about it !!

Offline Blackpool Rock

No excuse for being dirty / smelly at all and I always shower before leaving the house to visit a girl as I prefer to be clean for my own benefit and self respect as much as courtesy to the girl.
I'm thinking that some girls put it on their profiles to perhaps put the dirty / skanky punters off who know they will be asked to shower or leave.
Having spoken to some girls over the years it appears that some guys turn up literally not having had a wash for a few weeks then refuse to shower on the basis "they don't need to"  :scare:

vw

No excuse for being dirty / smelly at all and I always shower before leaving the house to visit a girl as I prefer to be clean for my own benefit and self respect as much as courtesy to the girl.
I'm thinking that some girls put it on their profiles to perhaps put the dirty / skanky punters off who know they will be asked to shower or leave.
Having spoken to some girls over the years it appears that some guys turn up literally not having had a wash for a few weeks then refuse to shower on the basis "they don't need to"  :scare:

I think double the number ise it as an excuse to get out of a corner when providing bad service you see it on AW all the time even reviews she didn't turn up responded with he hadn't showered.

Sure it happens but not as much as prossies claim !

Offline PLeisure

If you're serious, then a review would be appreciated by the community. I note that you registered here on 1st April  :sarcastic:

Offline Gordon Bennett

And let's not forget that some folks like a slightly earthy odour on their partner

I remember years ago I had to take a female member of my staff aside to tackle her about her stinking BO. All done with great tact and dignity of course but her response knocked me sideways given she was 60+, size 22 and dreadfully dull and plain....... Basically, and these were her words, her husband liked her to smell natural.

seward

Well I wasn't expecting quite so many instances of unpleasant experiences,I find it very difficult to comprehend bad hygiene, having in my past life been involved in employment where any suggestion of poor personal grooming was looked on with great distaste, and could lead to very serious consequences, and being hosed down in public,and I guarantee never had to repeat the treatment. :hi:

oring123

Hosed down ?
Exstream  water sports ??

seward

Don't get too excited,nothing new in watersports discovered, the particular organisation required certain levels of discipline,and nothing to do with BDSM, don't let your imagination run riot lots joined and stayed quite a while. :hi:

MrXYZ987

Don't get too excited,nothing new in watersports discovered, the particular organisation required certain levels of discipline,and nothing to do with BDSM, don't let your imagination run riot lots joined and stayed quite a while. :hi:

Prison

Offline nigel4498

Sounds like a good first review !

The review writing guide for you.   :drinks:

External Link/Members Only
Subtle. I like it.  :thumbsup:

seward

Prison
[/quo ]

Nope not prison guess again! Much tougher than prison and voluntary

cockneybstrd

I am guessing the forces. A bit like prison lot of homosexuality going on and lots of orders.

seward

I am guessing the forces. A bit like prison lot of homosexuality going on and lots of orders.

Give that man cigar correct! On the other bit of the statement  there probably was but it wasn't openly practised in my time , I can assure you we didn't breed delicate petals in our particular branch only those that could do what was asked, and they still had to be hygenic. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 02:48:34 pm by seward »

cunningplan

I sometimes punt during working hours or on the way home from work so don't always get a chance to do the whore's wash but will always give the undercarriage a good going over with some wet wipes. No excuse really, you can get really cheap baby wipes from any supermarket.

Sadly I have had a few experiences of unclean WG's, from a puss that was like licking a 9 volt battery to going down on a girl and getting bits of toilet paper stuck on the tongue. Poorly wiped arses have been known and not what you want when your "thing" for that day is a session of reverse O.

I wonder if it is partly down to the WG's sitting around all day in nylon underwear getting a bit yeasty between punters. I've also wondered if it is some sort of dirty protest that they don't care what it smells or tastes like down there, sort of Russian (Romanian?) roulette.

Offline Wilson85

On one of these documentary programes the military showed a group of recruits how to wash properly. Actually had a bloke in the shower demonstrating exactly what to do.

Perhaps that could be a new service for prossies to offer. A shower and scrub. In my experience most prossies aren't too keen to get involved in the shower, which is a shame as it's a good way to start a punt.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:52:15 pm by Wilson85 »

Offline PeachyAssFan

On the rare occasions when I have to use public transport in the morning, its surprising how many smelly people in the general working public there still are. I remember one time getting off the bus early and walking an extra 10 minutes as I couldnt stand it any longer.

seward

On one of these documentary programes the military showed a group of recruits how to wash properly. Actually had a bloke in the shower demonstrating exactly what to do.

Perhaps that could be a new service for prossies to offer. A shower and scrub. In my experience most prossies aren't too keen to get involved in the shower, which is a shame as it's a good way to start a punt.

You wouldn't believe how much time was devoted to showing new intakes personal hygiene, maybe we could start a soap ,water , prossie interaction group,mind you if they don't keep clean in a profession like this there a lost cause!  :vomit:

Offline Nagilum

Personal hygiene should be every punters top priority, if it's not then don't be shocked when she refuses to give you DFK or OWO.

vw

Personal hygiene should be every punters top priority, if it's not then don't be shocked when she refuses to give you DFK or OWO.

Just double standards when mentioning it, seems OK to check with punters but not with hoes !

Offline Nagilum

Just double standards when mentioning it, seems OK to check with punters but not with hoes !

If It's not on the other end, pull trousers up, walk.  Heck don't even get that far.

seward

Don't think it matters on which side the bad personal hygiene is present,its offensive either way just no excuse for it! :vomit:

Offline fairfield

Don't mind a bit of sweat on the WG - doesn't it show she puts a certain effort into her work?
And cant shower meself on day of punt - at my age, need all the natural body oils and phenemones i can muster. So who am i to be critical.
But do admit  smelly, sticky hair is a right turn off. Makes u wonder if an earlier CIM missed its mark? Pity u cant say - can i check ur barnet - before handing over the cash.

Offline Motherfooker

I always try and make sure I'm immaculate when going punting - ideally recently showered and smelling good hence why I don't like to go punting after work very much.

One one occasion I failed to live up to these standards when I turned up to a punt with a bad case of the shits. Should have cancelled and I feel shame even today as I destroyed her bathroom before proceeding to bang her. Toilet paper was of poor quality, type they had when I was at school  and my ass was feeling sensitive so I grabbed a towel to clean up.

Fortunately after the punt I managed to get out the door before she went into bathroom to clean up.

Great girl and I regretted fact I couldn't ever go back.

seward

I think one might say , a bit of a crapper, it happens glad you got out , she wouldn't have taken that well! :D

vw

I always try and make sure I'm immaculate when going punting - ideally recently showered and smelling good hence why I don't like to go punting after work very much.

One one occasion I failed to live up to these standards when I turned up to a punt with a bad case of the shits. Should have cancelled and I feel shame even today as I destroyed her bathroom before proceeding to bang her. Toilet paper was of poor quality, type they had when I was at school  and my ass was feeling sensitive so I grabbed a towel to clean up.

Fortunately after the punt I managed to get out the door before she went into bathroom to clean up.

Cannot stand prossies or punters who meet when il, shows total disrespect to other punters following.

Vile creature, your germs could have made other punters ill via her !   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

oring123

Not hard to text and say sorry cant make it.!!

Offline Roth

FFS!  :scare:  How fucking dirty of you.   :scare: If I'd been the punter after you I'd have been wiping excess drops of me man-fat off on said towel post punt.   :wacko: :wacko: Could have ended up with your shit under me foreskin.  :vomit: How yuk is that. :vomit: :vomit:

Offline thefoxman

Best way to ask her would probably be to say can we shower together...

seward

Some of these anecdotes prove that hygiene comes pretty low on some people's list of priorities, I know puntings not for the squimish, but also it shouldn't be for the downright irresponsible. :scare:

Offline Motherfooker

Everyone makes mistakes. That was my biggest while punting. No excuse reallyand I'm ashamed to confess. Threw the worst towel in the bathtub and the one which wasn't so bad inside out and put it back on the rail. Toilet looked like Vietnam.

seward

Everyone makes mistakes. That was my biggest while punting. No excuse reallyand I'm ashamed to confess. Threw the worst towel in the bathtub and the one which wasn't so bad inside out and put it back on the rail. Toilet looked like Vietnam.

Please don't share any more its not sounding any better, in fact this one ought to be left to fade away, too  much information and after the last post the image is burned into my mind, thanks for that.sounds like hardsports review. :vomit:

vw

Please don't share any more its not sounding any better, in fact this one ought to be left to fade away, too  much information and after the last post the image is burned into my mind, thanks for that.sounds like hardsports review. :vomit:

~Not to worry he is from ~Scotlandshire, possibly recreating the scene from trainspotting.

Hidden Image/Members Only