Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prefer woman who obviously dont want to be there  (Read 1490 times)

carlisleguy1

Hi.i have only been on here a few weeks.been punting for many years..about 30.
Only started using adultwork...about a year ago,and see a few girls in the scunthorpe area whilst working there.i have now moved to stranraer which is a desert on aw.
When i first started punting years ago,it was either street girls or cards in phone boxs,which i immensely enjoyed...the thrill of the hunt if you like.
I also found that the majority of girls just didnt want to be there.mostly no kissing,and when the fucking started,usualy head to the side switch off...til u finished.
I find most on adultwork offer full gfe,which is ok .
Probably going to be slated for this but ,i actually prefered a  girl who was obviously just there for the money and let you do what you want while switching off.i found i could actually really give em a good pounding.since the gfe has taken over i find i end all too quick.
Am i the odd one out on here ???*??

Offline Jimmyredcab

Simple solution --------------- only see Romanians.    :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

oring123

Simple solution --------------- only see Romanians.    :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

+1.000.000

Offline Blackpool Rock

Seeing a Romanian is an excellent answer, alternatively you could turn up farting and belching the day after a curry to put the girl off you or if she offers a GFE then try eating a couple of cloves of garlic just before seeing her and try DFK with her, should do the trick

Offline Nagilum

Hi.i have only been on here a few weeks.been punting for many years..about 30.
Only started using adultwork...about a year ago,and see a few girls in the scunthorpe area whilst working there.i have now moved to stranraer which is a desert on aw.
When i first started punting years ago,it was either street girls or cards in phone boxs,which i immensely enjoyed...the thrill of the hunt if you like.
I also found that the majority of girls just didnt want to be there.mostly no kissing,and when the fucking started,usualy head to the side switch off...til u finished.
I find most on adultwork offer full gfe,which is ok .
Probably going to be slated for this but ,i actually prefered a  girl who was obviously just there for the money and let you do what you want while switching off.i found i could actually really give em a good pounding.since the gfe has taken over i find i end all too quick.
Am i the odd one out on here ???*??

Prime candidate for BDSM.  You love the Sadomasochism part so why not give it a go.

Offline freeze44

Blow up doll be cheaper and uninterested always??

pking_paul

I admit I can see the attraction too, hadn't considered it in a while but maybe thats an excuse for stopping to chase elusive good GFE matures and just use romanian bodies to let loose on  :cool:

Offline uncle jessie

:lol: Cant believe it the Romanians have at last found a punter that would be satisfied by the experience ! .

Offline smiths

Blow up doll be cheaper and uninterested always??

Yes that's the best option for the OP and can be cleaned and used again and again.

Offline MJ.spritzen

I've actually been with a 18yo Rom that started eating M&Ms and playing candy crush as i was doing her missionary.
If it wasnt for her tight young body i'dve been offended.

Offline StevenS

I've actually been with a 18yo Rom that started eating M&Ms and playing candy crush as i was doing her missionary.
If it wasnt for her tight young body i'dve been offended.

That's fucking outrageous! You could have had a peanut allergy.

Offline Nagilum

Brilliant!  :lol:

Offline uutarn

Fucking quality!

Swansea lad

Prime candidate for BDSM.  You love the Sadomasochism part so why not give it a go.

I know what you mean, if they are nice im generally nice to them but if they just lay down and open their legs and show no interest, I pound them hard!