Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Triggered / Influenced you to start punting ?  (Read 3506 times)

Offline fairfield

My dog died in December and the freed up cash let me tell Babestation to fuck off.
Until i got advised on here to smarten myself up for punts - the WGs would often ask - 'how can u afford me?'
Told the first one the truth (as above ) and she looked like i had smacked her between the eyes. No big deal, a dogs for life / a WG for 30 or 60 mins . But never given them the real reason again.   

Offline Squire Haggard

That banning reason!

Fucking hell, hilarious.

Yes, its brilliant.

I dont know who is wanting this survey, so I decided to give them no information. I dont want to be helping a tabloid 'newspaper'.

Offline Squire Haggard

Looking again at levisjeans posts, I think that he's a wanker who's busy having fun during the school holidays. Banned and rightly so.

Offline sandy2000

I'm definatly in the A section back there, just too lazy to get a girlfriend.

I've only ever had a few relationships and after starting my business I was working every hour god sent to get the money in. My girlfriend, who was initially really supportive about my starting the business, got fed up of never seeing me and found a new bloke.

Then I just kept working and working. After a while the lack of sex started getting to me. I'm obviously not going into detail about my job, but it involves being with fit young ladies a lot  :D so I started going to strip clubs then sorting things out myself after.

After one strip club visit, I simply couldn't wait to get home so went into a parlour. It was petrifying but I managed to perform and felt fantastic after. It's sort of part of my life now.

Another thing was not having much sexual experience, by that I mean I'd not been with loads of different ladies just my 2-3 girlfriends. So punting has made me a better performer in bed ( I think ) so that if a do meet a lady for a relationship, I may impress.

One last point is when I'm out with my mate and he will go " cor look at her over there, she'd get it " I just chuckle to myself and think I had a fitter girl than that the other night  :)