Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting posts flagged for deletion on CL  (Read 643 times)

Offline dieseldriver

This happening to anyone else? Within an hour of posting, check if its still there and the message 'this post has been flagged for deletion'.
Recently posted a number of requests in Essex Community activities section, only for someone to flag them. All worded differently, different locations, different types of requests. So looks someone is hell bent on flagging all recent posts whatever the subject? Also noticed not so many in the activities sections in the London and Kent postings? Same person flagging?

James999

Two questions

What is CL

SUrely this subject would be better placed discussed on that forum than on here

Offline KentAde

This happening to anyone else? Within an hour of posting, check if its still there and the message 'this post has been flagged for deletion'.
Recently posted a number of requests in Essex Community activities section, only for someone to flag them. All worded differently, different locations, different types of requests. So looks someone is hell bent on flagging all recent posts whatever the subject? Also noticed not so many in the activities sections in the London and Kent postings? Same person flagging?

Yes, happens all the time....you might as well give up now on CL. New US rules means it is so restrictive, and not worth bothering anymore.

Offline JayGatsby

Probably being flagged by their systems - rules are very strict about how often you can post and having more than one ad in the same category

Would take longer if it was users flagging it

Offline dieseldriver

Yes, happens all the time....you might as well give up now on CL. New US rules means it is so restrictive, and not worth bothering anymore.

Yer, know that. However, CL members can flag any post they deemed to be inappropriate or against posting rules. So someone, man or women, is flagging posts whatever the content? Only have to click on the prohibited link above the post title. Suspicious its another man flagging the competition?

Offline Jayf

I put an add up on CL the other day looking for hand jobs, I actually got a lot of replies 😂😂

Offline dieseldriver

I put an add up on CL the other day looking for hand jobs, I actually got a lot of replies 😂😂

Lucky you. What section/part of CL did you post in?

Offline LLPunting

Offline scutty brown

there isn't an m4m section.........all the personals were stopped 12 months ago.
They don't want your adverts

Offline Jayf

Lucky you. What section/part of CL did you post in?

Creative services part of CL.

Offline dieseldriver

Creative services part of CL.

Googled Creative services but couldn't find any personals like CL had. Just tradesmen services

JamesFD

I put up a very carefully worded post looking for Sybian riders & that got flagged within a couple of hours.