Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Due Diligence  (Read 1837 times)

OneOfaKind

Other than checking this site for reviews what other due diligence do you chaps do if your not 100% about someone you intend to meet?

Offline curry

search phone number in google twitter snapchat etc
search name in google
reverse image search google tineye etc

that should be a good start

Offline Steely Dan

I look at guys who have posted AW feedback - see who else they have reviewed what they said and does the whole story sound good.  Do they seem genuine and did they meet a barebacker also.

Offline BlueRock

search phone number in google twitter snapchat etc
search name in google
reverse image search google tineye etc

that should be a good start
Similar in addition to looking at reviews or topics on this site. My punting phone is a smartphone with Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Viber and Skype installed. All WG numbers are saved in the phone. Some of the profile pics on WhatsApp have been enough to rule a girl out

Bud$

Same as the other 3 posters, apart from the googling images thing - I can't even begin to imagine how to do that, it's totally out of my comfort zone and level of expertise. If, OP, you also mean it in the sense of deciding when you get there or just before (say she doesn't reply to calls tor texts just before the punt) I sometimes have a back up plan. That doesn't mean booking another girl, that would be dishonest, just having a few other phone numbers handy in the general area or I might mindfully accept that I could be going home without doing any punts at all - leave that option open. Actually, on the 1st strategy I've had some very nice surprises, including, instead of seeing the legendary Zizzi, who was suddenly not free (excuse, landlord painting flat - real reason; regular had turned up and was giving her all the money instead of robbing agency taking a 3rd) and got Emma instead and wow! Was I happy about that!

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
@Bud$ Reverse Image Searching isn't as hard as it sounds, a lot of girls have a habit of doing it to make sure their pics aren't being used without permission.

I use Google Chrome and when I right click on a picture it gives me the option to Search Google for image or you can Copy image address and paste into the search bar on tineye.com

You'll then be able to see all of the different websites the image has been used on, though when I search for my profile pic here it only returns UKP despite me having this picture on a number of websites you have to register or pay to access so I'm guessing it's only on public sites.  But searching for Steely Dan's profile pic shows 538 results. 

The more pics and where they're from should help you tell if the SP is legit or if pics have been ripped off from somewhere on the net.

x

Offline MilleMiglia

Do a general search for reviews on Google - if I 'd done that a few years back, I'd have saved myself @ €5k on a largely disappointing trip abroad.

Bud$

@Bud$ Reverse Image Searching isn't as hard as it sounds, a lot of girls have a habit of doing it to make sure their pics aren't being used without permission. I use Google Chrome and when I right click on a picture it gives me the option to Search Google for image or you can Copy image address and paste into the search bar on tineye.com
You'll then be able to see all of the different websites the image has been used on, though when I search for my profile pic here it only returns UKP despite me having this picture on a number of websites you have to register or pay to access so I'm guessing it's only on public sites.  But searching for Steely Dan's profile pic shows 538 results. 
The more pics and where they're from should help you tell if the SP is legit or if pics have been ripped off from somewhere on the net.
How do i 'right' click on an Apple laptop with no mouse?

Offline lostandfound

How do i 'right' click on an Apple laptop with no mouse?

I think the default is to hold down the control key, and click on the track pad at the same time.

OneOfaKind

Offline Steely Dan

But searching for Steely Dan's profile pic shows 538 results. 
OMG I have been used.

mcgee121

Other than checking this site for reviews what other due diligence do you chaps do if your not 100% about someone you intend to meet?

Pick someone else.  You should always be sure about someone you are going to meet.  Unless it's a last minute quickie that you desire.

TheRuiner

Provided it's possible to do so, I phone them to double-check services.
A brief conversation with a WG has helped me weed out the wrong 'uns time and again.
Of course it's sensible to confirm prices and services anyway and I've found the way a girl deals with it very telling as an attitude test.

Sureshot

Apart from ukp checks and scan through aw feedback for known barebackers i go with my gut mostly.  Its easy to weed out the obvious skanks and ive had very few bad punts and some of those were with so called well reviewed girls.

Its always a gamble but thats half the buzz