Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has something like this happened to you?  (Read 1298 times)

Offline petergriffin

Not going to name the girl as it's not really appropriate and I did have some sympathy for her

Anyway. Booked a punt for yesterday and everything was going well. Beautiful WG, clean apartment and fabulous underwear
Started with the normal kissing and OWO then moved onto the sex
Condom applied and the doggy position was agreed to start things off. Pumping away from behind into a nice tight pussy having the time of my life.
The girl orgasmed and needed to get her breath back so I withdrew to take up another position.
On withdrawing the condom was covered in blood and it started dropping onto the bed and floor. The girl was horrified and quickly dashed off to the bathroom to sort herself out. I removed the condom and started wiping myself clean
She was so apologetic but had no idea what had happened as she doesn't have periods anymore
The only thing she could assume was that I went in deep and disturbed her coil ?
I don't remember feeling it but she was tight in there

We decided to finish off with a blow job and although I was disappointed not to experience as much sex as I had anticipated I thought it was best all round not to try again
Just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything like this ?

Bud$

Yes, I have. Period blood is darker, nearly brown, I believe, and so blood coloured blood would be something else. Not a problem, just un-sightly. Look it up/google to clear your mind.

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
Yes, I have. Period blood is darker, nearly brown, I believe, and so blood coloured blood would be something else. Not a problem, just un-sightly. Look it up/google to clear your mind.

This is broadly true, if a girl is on the blood tends to be darker and thicker.  If she's just coming on it will be a pink/light red and thin.  For something like having her coil disturbed it will likely be bright red and thin.  This is in my personal experience mind

I would also say that she must have been really enjoying herself if it was a coil knock and she didn't feel any pain! Having had someone pull on the thread while he was fingering me (He was curious, no idea what it was so decided to yank on it!  :mad: ) I can tell you it is agonizing.  So good job on that haha!

xx

Offline petergriffin

Thanks Jessie
I used to see a girl who had a coil fitted many moons ago (in the last century lol)
I could sometimes feel it during sex which was a bit off putting but never any damage done
The girl I saw yesterday was very tight but I was very careful entering
The blood was just like normal everyday blood, deffo not period blood
If it wasn't anything to do with the coil I am at a loss to explain what it was???
I just hope she's ok

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
Thanks Jessie
I used to see a girl who had a coil fitted many moons ago (in the last century lol)
I could sometimes feel it during sex which was a bit off putting but never any damage done
The girl I saw yesterday was very tight but I was very careful entering
The blood was just like normal everyday blood, deffo not period blood
If it wasn't anything to do with the coil I am at a loss to explain what it was???
I just hope she's ok

Yeah the coil sits at the cervix so if you were going very deep it's possible to give it a bit of a knock. If you've been able to feel one in the past it would suggest this is the case, though the coil I've got now is much smaller than the one I had 5 years ago.

It might sound bizzare but sometimes women just bleed  :unknown: lol, even we don't know why.  Stress, hormone levels, pregnancy, chemical miscarriage, the list goes on.  Our bodies are wonderful and scary things lol

If she was able to finish your session at all she's either a trooper or it's not been that bad.  I had to end the session with the guy who interfered with my coil (though that was also to do with his attitude at really hurting me) and ended up in A&E

If you have the option maybe drop her a message and just check in on her, I'm sure she would appreciate your concern

x