Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking Outfits  (Read 2017 times)

figleaf

I'm tired of not getting outfit requests or them missing the mark, so was considering taking something along for my next punts in an attempt to turn the crap sessions I'm having this year.

Does anyone do this?  How does it go down?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm tired of not getting outfit requests or them missing the mark, so was considering taking something along for my next punts in an attempt to turn the crap sessions I'm having this year.

Does anyone do this?  How does it go down?

Why not just ask the prossie you're booking if she'd be ok with it, then you know for sure.     :unknown:

mrhappypants

I do this.  Works well, not had an issue but you will get the occasional refusal.  Very interesting how the actuality relates to the advertising of dress size..

Offline webpunter

What a waste of money & effort.  Sure some burds get the hump.  So they put on whichever outfit it is, prance around & then take it off
OP - my only question is how do you buy a school-girl outfit without being arrested ?  :sarcastic:

bigmanbigman

How do you get a size 24 wg in a size 6 outfit​ ?

Offline Drayki

Ive done this before, and it went down a treat, just make sure you get the right size, nothing worse than her trying on something sexy only for it not to fit, or even then having to take it back to the shop :lol:

Offline guns

Yes i've done it a few times . Got a thing for pumping a girl wearing leggings so i've taken some along on a few occasions . Obviously checked with her beforehand .

mrhappypants

How do you get a size 24 wg in a size 6 outfit​ ?

I have discovered - late in life and only as a result of punting - that I have a pretty strong preference for a physical type that I go for; busty petite.  Coincidentally the very first girl I was really strongly attracted to was exactly this type and my favourite regular is closely reminiscent down to also having a big nose!  I have 6 outfits size six to eight plus underwear and hosiery to my taste.  Now I generally only punt girls of this dress size.

A few years ago a girl I was strongly attracted to turned up on a date properly attired in an attractive summer dress, nice hair and make up, and flattering underwear.  I will never forget the pleasure of that moment - it is the only time it has ever happened to me.  Now I generally start the punt enjoying the site of an attractive young women dressed to my taste, certain in the knowledge that I will shortly have my way with her. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:37:12 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline petergriffin

I've taken stockings etc to punts
I also asked one of my regulars if I could buy her some shoes. She loves them

I do too!!!

Offline Honolulu

Most girls have the attire required, like for me an LBD is favoured. I've had WG asked to dress in a certain way and simply ignore it or apologies form it having the shoes or dress.

I've taken brand new pantyhose to meets, often get a raised eyebrow but they play along as they can see it's new.

For me I like my WG a certain size, height so buying means having to hide stuff
From the prying missus.

Offline BlueRock

Done it once with a regular we discussed it online first. On first taking it round she was really happy I was sat watching telly for sometime whilst she did her hair and makeup to suit the outfit. Next time I went she'd bought accessories and asked me to take photo's of her in it. Still on her page over a year later. Worth doing if you have a particular kink just discuss it first.

bigmanbigman

A few wg ask what shall i wear and if they habe it happy to put in on
Thats just a few .

Offline BP96

With the OP's name, surely he would be hypocritical if he expected her to wear much anyway?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Simon32123

I've never had an issue with WG wearing dresses I bring as I too got frustrated with WG's not adhering to my dress request.
Some I've asked prior to the meet and others when ware meet and never had a refusal yet.

bigmanbigman

You buy for wgs size or you have every size ??

Offline webpunter

:lol:  I reck the latter - just in case.  And he rocks up with these in a suitcase

You buy for wgs size or you have every size ??

mrhappypants

Believe me, expecting most WG to meet a dress request is a complete waste of time.

External Link/Members Only

Two issues

1) Delivery times are unpredictable so you need a postal address where deliveries can be made, held and collected discretely.
2) Sizing is guess work.  A variety of outfits in exactly the same size will come up in a range depending on the cut.

That said it is cheap fun.  I have no more than a 50% success rate with outfits but when you get it right... :wackogirl:

It has seriously improved my punting - I now need to find a WG who matches my looks, service and value criteria and who enjoys role play.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 10:59:55 am by mrhappypants »

Offline PoohBah

Hi, I thought I was alone in this! I've been taking outfits for some years - allsorts from boots/shoes, stockings, usual suspects, to daft pieces of clothing. Now got a uncomfortably big bag! I've found most girls are accommodating. Some are keen and see it as fun. Once or twice I get a no or a only if not previously worn or a would cost. Apart from those who dont like the thought of previous use, rejection is usually consistent with the quality of the punt.

Offline Home Alone

I know - because I've been told on a number of occasions - that I'm fluffy.

God forbid I ever get so fluffy as 2 start buying outfits for WGs :crazy: - I've never done that, even back in the darkest days of having E.A.S.

Offline Simon32123

I wouldn't call myself fluffy but as OP said, I'm fed up with dress requirements not being met.

I have a specific look I'm after and I make sure I don't waste my money on a meet that doesn't do it for me by purchasing a few items in different sizes.
That's 8/10/12 only as I only punt in that range.

It's not a massive outlay what I have and by no means is it the whole outfit.
Probably spent in the region of £40 total so worth the investment.

Offline Urban_G

This is something I've been considering as all too often girls don't have much variety or just very bland, standard lingerie.

Nowadays when booking a girl I ask if I can choose something from their selection but this is still hit and miss. Only yesterday a girl agreed to it but when I got there she had nothing whatsoever! At least if you bring something with you, you know it's to your taste (if she agrees to wear it and it fits).

Offline webpunter

Just a few Q's if you don't mind:

A/ one off use or more than once ?
B/ if the latter do you prefer dry cleaning or do you wash & hang them on the washing line ?
C/ have you ever had to ask the burd for the outfit back ?
D/ do you ever present the outfit as a gift ?
E/ what's your specific look ? [we all have out favourites - i like a very fit burd with enhanced rack parading round in whatever makes her feel most comfortable]

I wouldn't call myself fluffy but as OP said, I'm fed up with dress requirements not being met.

I have a specific look I'm after and I make sure I don't waste my money on a meet that doesn't do it for me by purchasing a few items in different sizes.
That's 8/10/12 only as I only punt in that range.

It's not a massive outlay what I have and by no means is it the whole outfit.
Probably spent in the region of £40 total so worth the investment.

Edit:  presuming you get the outfit back do you bash one off wrapping the nics round your member ?  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 12:11:06 am by webpunter »

Offline Urban_G

Edit:  presuming you get the outfit back do you bash one off wrapping the nics round your member ?  :lol:
LOL! Also saves having to spend extra buying her worn panties!