Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info please  (Read 1407 times)

hornyhaz

does anyone have any experience of a lady called Octavia May (formerly Lacey Tits), offering incalls in Ashby de la Zouch, Leics ? , I keep looking and keep umming and ahhing, so would appreciate a bit of help pleae.

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the only one i can find but is a different spelling than the one you asked about?

hornyhaz

yes Mate, that's her (never could spell lol!!!!!)

Offline RedKettle

can't help you unfortunately but I can see why you are interested.  Good VFM and a useful location and could be a nice fuller figure that I do like - but also could be too far on the chunky side!

My feeling is that if she has the right attitude she could be great.

Hopefully someone has had the pleasure, or if not one of us will have to take one for the team!

randypatel

i'd say she's probably a size 12-14 very wide hips but very soft tight skin. very friendly puts you at ease very quickly. however, she only does vanilla service covered bj does not do owo or kissing.

hornyhaz

thanks Mate, much appreciated

Offline dancer44

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .. Is this the girl you meant? She is on my HL but I as she is a bit out of my way I was waiting for a review here before  taking things further

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only .. Is this the girl you meant? She is on my HL but I as she is a bit out of my way I was waiting for a review here before  taking things further

OP has been banned, so you won't get a reply from him.

Offline dancer44

Sorry Cool Tiger..don't understand your post......

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry Cool Tiger..don't understand your post......

OP = Opening Poster.... Hornyhaz has been banned. Unless you were asking randypatel the same question??