Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MorganFaye - Lincolnshire. Be careful Of this girl! ***FAKE REVENGE REVIEW***  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Nottsman777

Fake revenge review

Not punted for a a long time and I like busty girls. You Girl called Morganfaye caught my eye. Messaged her on AW and arrange to meet in Grantham in a quite car park. She come with her friend who drover her and said follow them, which I did. We got to a quite farm yard and got out the car and she was really abusive towards me and her friend had a crowbar which she threaten to hit me with if I did give them £120. I was scared and Morgan said if I didn’t give her the money she would go to the police and say I assaulted her. I handed them the cash and drove off.

Really scared me and nervous about punting again.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 07:51:27 am by Ali Katt »
Banned reason: boundary pusher / malicious review
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What did the police say when you reported the fact you had been threatened with a crowbar and robbed?  :unknown:

Offline Nottsman777

I haven’t  gone to the police I was embarrassed. Plus I don’t want my wife to find out :(

Offline Natwest

I see you haven't left negative feedback on her profile which if you had a booking I assume you could have done so and warned others on AW as well as here? You say you haven't punted for a while. Would that be since you joined the forum in January 2021 as this is a very unusual first post. Did you not think to try and see if any other members had any information on here?

Offline Dynasty89

Think this should be filed as a negative review.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Think this should be filed as a negative review.

I’d agree with that

Offline Nottsman777

Sorry, was just away. This happened today and still in shock. Plus if I leave a negative feedback she may go to the police. She got my number and was unsure what to do. I am still a bit shaken from it all.

If you want to remove please do so.

Offline HailWood

Sorry, was just away. This happened today and still in shock. Plus if I leave a negative feedback she may go to the police. She got my number and was unsure what to do. I am still a bit shaken from it all.

Buddy, I’m really sorry to hear this has happened to you.

However, I wouldn’t worry about her going to the police. She is the one who has committed a crime so I think she’s very unlikely to initiate any sort of investigation.

You have already mentioned it on here so moving to to a review will make no difference but it would allow us to index it and therefore punters researching her are more likely to pick up her scummy behaviour.

Online Cappadonna

Also very sorry to hear this, totally understand your shook up.

Personally I’d be tempted to text her that “it’s all been caught on dash cam, expect a visit from the Police soon” to put the frighteners up her. She shouldn’t be allowed to get away with this.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Buddy, I’m really sorry to hear this has happened to you.

However, I wouldn’t worry about her going to the police. She is the one who has committed a crime so I think she’s very unlikely to initiate any sort of investigation.

You have already mentioned it on here so moving to to a review will make no difference but it would allow us to index it and therefore punters researching her are more likely to pick up her scummy behaviour.

Exactly this matey, i very much doubt you will investigated in anyway, you’ve been robbed and threatened you did nothing wrong!!

So sorry to hear your heads still in shock, you will be ok matey.
Did you use a punting phone ? Please say yes !

I can full get how this would be quite traumatic bare in mind this is very rare and you’ve been very unlucky with the wrong person, stick to well reviewed safe bets from here is my advice, get a couple of beers this weekend and chill out let it go, it will be ok matey. 

Offline haggiaxxx

Can you tell us what the friend looked like?

Offline Natwest

You have to leave a negative review on AW. Would you want someone else to go through that? There is absolutely no way she will report you to the police and anyway, how can she possibly know your full name and address? She must have travelled a long way to Grantham as she is based in Lincoln, 35 miles away. Why were you looking so far afield for a car meet?

Offline Lincs.man1

Something not quite right about this IMO...

Offline willj555

7 positive reviews on A/W, can’t all be fake surely? I think you right lincs man, does sound a bit suspect.

Offline Natwest

I raised suspicion right at the beginning but nobody else seemed to agree. First post and why would an sp travel from Lincoln to Grantham for a car meet? That's 39 miles trusting the guy will be there.

Offline HailWood

What is interesting is that the OP has not logged in since 5th Aug when he posted this. I agree now, something does not feel right.

Offline Lincs.man1

I wont take any notice of what has been written although, will remain aware of the posts. The girl isn't my type anyway, so won't effect my decision making in any case.

Offline Phail_Lord

Just left my own very positive review for this girl so I would take this post with an ENORMOUS BUCKET of salt for reasons already mentioned above, I felt incredibly safe with her

Offline Natwest

The OP only posted in this thread and has not logged on since the day he posted. Not sure of the procedure but it seems the legitimacy of this as a genuine review should be questioned.