Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tai xxx - Kelvedon  (Read 965 times)

62 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6057890) (57 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
54 review(s) for Jai__x (48 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4837857) (29 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gentlemanrpt83

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Time/Cost: 1hr £200

Logistics: I have had several previous memorable sessions with Tai over the last two years, but several phone changes and I lost her number – couple that with her not checking aw bookings and only displaying her number when free – it took some time of regular checking to regain her number. Alas, a message the day before and it was quickly arranged to meet a day later. She requested I confirm on the morning by 10am which I duly did. Address was sent and I arrived 10minutes beforehand.

Location: a clean immaculate flat in Kelvedon, Essex. I drove and parking was discrete and outside. Entry and access to the flat is unattended, so there is no worry that you are being watched. When Tai called just before the booking, she gave me the access code so I wouldn’t have to wait to be buzzed.

Looks: Tai has been plenty reviewed here so much isn’t needed – but she is looking very lean at the moment. She greeted me in a pink dress and heels.

Services: Having the residual horn from seeing my regular recently, I booked a lunchtime 1hr pump and dump. She greeted me with the “open the door and reveal” which was nice but I knew what I would be getting – a quick peck on the cheeks and she showed me to her room. I am not a fan of her kissing technique – it feels weird so I avoided it. We both stripped pretty quickly and she instantly began working my pole. I asked her to move around so I could rub her clit while she sucked me – after a while, she said it was making her quite wet and she wanted to fuck. On with the dom and I pounded her my favourite way – missionary with legs up. Within 5 minutes it was over!

A quick clean up and chatting away – Tai offered me a massage – which was nice – when she turned me over to massage my front, the old boy was rock hard again. She then once again began to suck me off – I think this girl genuinely loves sucking cock and suspect she could do this for the full hour! 10mins of this and the jacket was on for round 2 – again legs up mish – I slammed her cunt hard for a good 10/15 minutes and once I exploded inside her and pulled out. She told me to stay near as she used one of her hands to keep rubbing her clit and the other wanking my cock and rubbing my abs – a first! She said she was turned on by my physique which helped her finish herself off – what a compliment!

Tai made me a coffee whilst I jumped in the shower and we continued to chat after whilst I finished it. I left 10minutes after the booking time expired. There is never any clock watching from her. If I had had longer, I suspect we would have fucked again.

Summary: This seems to be an annual event for me – my favourite ebony SW. She is keen, polite, tidy flat and sucks like a dyson! Highly recommend. For me, ill keep it to once a year as it could quickly get addictive!