Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne_lush - St Albans  (Read 2888 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7171335) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mactaylor

External Link/Members Only

Visited earlier today.  1hr incall £160 + £40 for OWO.

New girl in St Albans with pictures that I thought too good to be true.  Bit of back and forth with texts to book timeslot and get location details.

Pleased to say Anne is as good in real life as in her photos.  If you like the look of her in the pictures you will not be disappointed.   

Venue - New build modern block a few minutes from St Albans station.  I ended up using the car park near the station which meant a long walk than I would have if I knew the area better. No problem once the building was found.  Nice clean flat which is shared with another girl.

I liked the look of Anne so booked for an hour, OWO was extra but in for a penny in for a pound, at £200 I still consider this a bargain for a girl of her looks.

Offer of a shower was declined as I had one before leaving home and with that it was down to action.  Bit of chat (Anne has good english skills so no communication problems) and then onto nice prolonged OWO.  After a few minutes and before I enjoyed myself too much and finished early, we took the opportunity to mix things up. Anne climbed onboard and started to slowly bounce away.  The sight of her fantastic boobs moving around and her beautiful face was certainly worth the price of admission, and after a few minutes she moved round to continue with reverse cowgirl and she continued grinding away until I could hang on no longer.

Quick clean up and a chat while I recovered and we continued the fun. Mixing it up this time around, firstly doggy and then missionary which brought me to the brink again.  Thoroughly enjoyed myself and will keep an eye out for when she is back in the area again.   

Highly recommend.  No rushing, stunning girl who provided a top service.  Only in St Albans for a few days.

Online PilotMan

Oohhh, she does look lush  :kiss:

No kissing on offer?

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline yorkieboy68

Thanks for the review
How tall is she ?
Any kissing allowed ?

Offline Thisemailbet

She was just in Harlow and I never got around to seeing her, onto the hot list she goes  :dash: :dash:

Offline markmywords

Thanks for the review Mactaylor, reading through I decided to see her myself and I left a very happy man. Will post my own review later

Offline simon07

Looks good. French Kissing is discretionary. Not sure why gals think pumped up trout lips are sexy. I image they must feel silicone like her boobs.
Thanks for the review

Offline Mr.Originality

£200ph for a romanian it's a bargain ? It's insane knowing that back in Romania she wouldn't get paid more than £60-65 per hour and nobody would pay extra for owo, kissing etc. Well I guess that's why all of them come to the Uk.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
£200ph for a romanian it's a bargain ? It's insane knowing that back in Romania she wouldn't get paid more than £60-65 per hour and nobody would pay extra for owo, kissing etc. Well I guess that's why all of them come to the Uk.

I pay Thai girls here that are probably cheaper in Thailand?
That’s because I’m not in Thailand.

Not really getting your point, it’s the op’s review, choice and money.

The OP is in the UK, so cheaper than a ticket to Romania and £65 for the hour for him.

Online PilotMan

This post says more about you than it does about Romanian SP's prices.

The average salary in Romania is about 1/3rd of the average salary in the UK, so £200 per hour x 1/3rd = £66 equivalent in Romanian earning power.

So according to your calculations, if she charges anything less than £200 per hour in the UK it means she's selling herself cheaper than her effective rate at home.

Did I get that right, or was there some other more intelligent logic to your post that I missed?