Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny-blonde-22  (Read 1333 times)

1 review(s) for VERY HOT EMILLY 22 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for BUSTY GIRL 24 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Owwhatanight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Name.......................Horny-blonde-22.       (Sandra)
Venue......................very nice modern block of flats in safe area
Location...................Between football ground and train station
Parking ...................excellent, many spaces outside venue
Price & time..............£80 for 1 hour
Communication.........excellent via text
Girl .........................Sandra a 22yr old Polish girl who usually works in London.

Working away in Southend and fancy a punt with one of the many Polish girls working here. Noticed this girl included Anal,anal play,CIM,Kissing,rimming both ways etc my kind of girl....so i thought.
Confirm via txt that it was ok for these services & were correct so booked an hour at £80. Postcode sent so planed my night. Decide to look at private gallery and though she looked a little heavier than profile pix and her tits looked huge in non naked photo,s but i was happy, she was ok but not stunning.

Upon arrival i was met by the girl in the profile dressed in a black baby doll and led to a very clean tidy bedroom but not greeted with a kiss or a smile. She was the same girl in the profile but ??????
She was not 67kg (10st) more like 80kg+ (13st) not fat but solid like a shot putter and her tits were small. Amassing what a good photographer can do.

Went to pay and she thought i only wanted 1/2 hr which was strange as we agreed by txt 1 hour. Paid up and on with the business still no kissing straight in to OWO with no emotion or effort so i thought i would take control, I was not getting any wood. Turned her over for a bit of RO/rimming very nice n tasty so try a bit of anal play and told no ?????? I stop every thing and ask what is going on as this was confirmed by txt and in the profile. Her reply was that her flat mate Sarah had been replying
External Link/Members Only ???? Another excuse was her ass hole and clit were tender from another punt.....Wtf don't you just love to hear

I should have walked but i had paid £80 and offered £20 back and got her to finish me with HR but it was not a happy ending.

This was the worst punt i have ever had and my limp cock was proof. No kissing,no anal play, no Anal, no emotion, shit BJ. Truthfully it was like being with a sack of spuds and total bullshit.

Now i am no spring chicken but i still have my looks,charm & according to my kids I dress cool but if this lady has a problem with older guys then she's in the wrong business.
Some of her profile description info has changed but still quotes kissing Anal etc

The lesson here is always confirm services before handing over the cash which I normally do.
Look out London

The happy one

hi

sorry to read about the shit punt

looks like the saying everything is on offer then backtracking once they have your money is catching

GUYS CHECK WITH THE GIRL AS SOON AS YOU GET THERE. HALF THE TIME IT IS ANOTHER PERSON RUNNING THE PHONE FOR THEM AND THEY SAY YES TO EVERY REQUEST

Offline sumertime

GUYS CHECK WITH THE GIRL AS SOON AS YOU GET THERE. HALF THE TIME IT IS ANOTHER PERSON RUNNING THE PHONE FOR THEM AND THEY SAY YES TO EVERY REQUEST
Yep, the number of times I have fallen for this.... trouble is when I get there I am thinking with the little fella not the head!!  And then afterwards I regret it!!
The thing I really hate is the "No Kissing" after confirming DFK  :(