Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperGirlSandra - Harlow  (Read 2013 times)

4 review(s) for SuperGirlSandra (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

tony81

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spotter her a while ago about 20 mins from me in Harlow and seemed to have good feedback plus pics were smoking  :D  Good comms, discrete place with loads of free parking.

Wasn't entirely sure she's the girl in the photos - at least not the older ones. She's put on a few pounds (still gorgeous mind you) but the face looked very different - again very attractive so I didn't even think of walking.

Not a stick insect but lovely tight curves. I'm guessing more a toned size 10 than 8 but no complaints from me. Romanian, but excellent English, pleasant demeanor and very good massage to start.

Sadly, things went down hill from there for the most part. Kissing - nope, despite profile saying she does (I have nice gnashers too and make sure to come minty fresh). Also oral on her was extra, which was a shame as she is super-cute and very clean. This kind of left an awkward note as I was really looking forward to those. Finished with a good covered BJ (I'm assuming uncovered was extra too) and sex.

A horrendous punt? No. She's very good looking and pleasant, but felt more like an £80-100 punt, not £130. Shame, as if she ticked the DFK and oral boxes with no extras she'd be a corker.

Offline JoeyRamone

Thanks for this - she was in my "maybe" list, but I'm thinking now she's in my deleted list :D

Why do girls charge extra for RO? It's ludicrous! It's not like a special service they are giving you is it - all they have to do is lie back and can mentally count up how much money they've made over the week as we do all the work!

tony81

I know. It does seem a bit odd - I can understand from a DFK point of view - but RO? Really? Maybe she just didn't feel like but I'm a nice chap and after I gave her a massage which she clearly enjoyed and tried to make her feel as comfy as possible, I can't see any reason why she'd not have wanted me to other than trying for more cash. Maybe it's not her thing but I'd much rather she said that as others have done. Equally, charging extra for it just doesn't make sense. Very out of align with a £130 service - at £100 I'd gladly have paid an extra £30 for DFK and RO and I'd have given her 11/10. As it stands - so close yet so far.

The happy one

Hi,

I know when she worked in a flat in cambridge she would be bad for doing a switch

she had a couple of girls working with there own profiles as well but if you emailed her she would say yes then let one of the girls do it and take a cut

tony81

Ah right. I should have searched as someone else gave a positive review but I'm pretty sure he may have paid less. No complaints from me on the lady's attractiveness, just not in £130 territory at all. I've had much better for £80!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sod that then. I just hope these Romanian girls learn that  if  they satisify punters then they'll get return business but it very rarely seems to happen.

I've seen quite a few now and conclude that most of the younger ones aren't up to much, no this, no that and its a wonder if you get any of the other;!.

Bait and switch seems par for the course but that has, on a few occasions, resulted in a pleasant surprise. One i saw in  Cambridge was excellent a beautiful full pussy the like of which i've never seen before, spent a lot of time playing with that to my and her delight:).. Another older girl replacing a younger, well i should have walked but him downstairs won over brain upstairs was that up for it and she was very good, a real full head on fuck and thoroughly enjoyable too but the overal qualitity is very inconsistant. Hardely any point reviewing as these ones seem to come and go and rarely return..
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 12:16:34 am by Watts.E.Dunn »

The happy one

Sod that then. I just hope these Romanian girls learn that  if  they satisify punters then they'll get return business but it very rarely seems to happen.

I've seen quite a few now and conclude that most of the younger ones aren't up to much, no this, no that and its a wonder if you get any of the other;!.

Bait and switch seems par for the course but that has, on a few occasions, resulted in a pleasant surprise. One i saw in  Cambridge was excellent a beautiful full pussy the like of which i've never seen before, spent a lot of time playing with that to my and her delight:).. Another older girl replacing a younger, well i should have walked but him downstairs won over brain upstairs was that up for it and she was very good, a real full head on fuck and thoroughly enjoyable too but the overal qualitity is very inconsistant. Hardely any point reviewing as these ones seem to come and go and rarely return..

Know what you mean about reviewing them

Only benefit is that the adultwork number is then logged and you can see them travel round the country and when the profile is recycled

Offline CBPaul

Know what you mean about reviewing them

Only benefit is that the adultwork number is then logged and you can see them travel round the country and when the profile is recycled

Agreed, also give the phone number if it appears on the AW profile, bait n switch profiles are usually recycled and photos reused on new profiles as they are created, the suspected scams and fakes thread comes in very handy for that.

I've seen a few Romanian girls now, not many but it appears the younger ones all follow the same pattern, they offer everything to entice you on the profile but when it comes down to business there is no owo, kissing and I suspect anal. They don't like being touched either and the whole thing feels a bit sterile and at arms length. That said for a quickie booking you can get to fuck a nice young prossie. The older ones seem to be more enthusiastic but again some services are limited. Sadly the Cambridge area is heavily populated by these prossies now and choice seems to be becoming more and more limited.

Offline sumertime

I've seen a few Romanian girls now, not many but it appears the younger ones all follow the same pattern, they offer everything to entice you on the profile but when it comes down to business there is no owo, kissing and I suspect anal. They don't like being touched either and the whole thing feels a bit sterile and at arms length.

Have to agree there... back to the Romanian question, WHY?   The enticement of good photos (maybe borrowed from elsewhere) and a full range of likes. Hand over the papers then no kissing, no this - no that - just FK.  Now avoiding where ever possible!  I want to enjoy the experience... might has well use friend right-hand rather than a sterile screw :(

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Up in Cambridge not that much choice in the matter. Alternatives are Peterborough or London, can't fault the choice there but cost of travel and "reasonable" excuse to be in London etc..

Offline CBPaul

Up in Cambridge not that much choice in the matter. Alternatives are Peterborough or London, can't fault the choice there but cost of travel and "reasonable" excuse to be in London etc..

That's the problem, bloody long round trip and impossible when you can only get a couple of hours.

pokenn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spotter her a while ago about 20 mins from me in Harlow and seemed to have good feedback plus pics were smoking  :D  Good comms, discrete place with loads of free parking.

Wasn't entirely sure she's the girl in the photos - at least not the older ones. She's put on a few pounds (still gorgeous mind you) but the face looked very different - again very attractive so I didn't even think of walking.

Not a stick insect but lovely tight curves. I'm guessing more a toned size 10 than 8 but no complaints from me. Romanian, but excellent English, pleasant demeanor and very good massage to start.

Sadly, things went down hill from there for the most part. Kissing - nope, despite profile saying she does (I have nice gnashers too and make sure to come minty fresh). Also oral on her was extra, which was a shame as she is super-cute and very clean. This kind of left an awkward note as I was really looking forward to those. Finished with a good covered BJ (I'm assuming uncovered was extra too) and sex.

A horrendous punt? No. She's very good looking and pleasant, but felt more like an £80-100 punt, not £130. Shame, as if she ticked the DFK and oral boxes with no extras she'd be a corker.

When will punters learn that the AW profiles of Romanian girls are just a works of fiction?

Thanks for the review though.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:02:35 am by pokenn »

Offline CBPaul

Have to agree there... back to the Romanian question, WHY?   The enticement of good photos (maybe borrowed from elsewhere) and a full range of likes. Hand over the papers then no kissing, no this - no that - just FK.  Now avoiding where ever possible!  I want to enjoy the experience... might has well use friend right-hand rather than a sterile screw :(

There is a lower level IMO, the outright scams with fake photos. Image searches come in very handy to detect these but isn't 100% and that's why they should be reported here with accompanying photos and phone numbers. Otherwise trust your instinct and don't get lured by a nice photo.

The last punt I had with a younger Romanian girl was with eyes wide open and brain in control. 50 quid for 30 mins was OK for a short notice punt fully accepting that it would just be a shag with a pretty younger prossie with a nice body. Nothing else. That's OK now and again but not what I want all the time though.

As I see it the problems in this area are.......
A couple of years ago the prossies mainly worked in hotels, lots of Romanians who I always avoided but also some cracking Polish and Hungarian girls who I had some excellent punts with. They all told the same story of how the Romanian pimps were making life hard for them so they started to move around other hotels. The Romanians followed and one by one the hotels took action as more problems were being caused that could not be overlooked. Now we have prossies working out of flats, a market that the Romanians seem to have largely tied up and the touring prossies are tending to avoid the area. In fact the ones I've seen this year have all said that business is disappointing and other areas are much better.

So we are left with the Romanians being transported around the same route by the pimps and a selection of over prices English girls who only work sporadically and are a bugger to make arrangements with.

:cry: