Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colchester Massage with Viki  (Read 1682 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5794934) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline cheek

External Link/Members Only

I saw Viki a few weeks ago, thought I could do with a massage and I fancied a HJ.

Booking was easy to make and location is near where Dominoes Pizza is in town.

Let in the door and I was greeted by someone who probably once was the girl in the pictures but now definitely isnt. Chubby and not attractive in my opinion.
Lay down on the bed for a Body to Body massage, she just stripped off, poured oil on my back and then very lightly rubbed my back for a short while.
Turned over, a little bit of teasing and then I felt like she was rushing the handjob, very light and fast strokes while looking completely away.

I finished, cleaned myself up and left pretty dissapointed. Nothing about this was B2B and the HJ well I can do better myself.
Would definitely avoid.

Offline marion70

Had exactly the same experience today and it was EXACTLY the same as above. A very cold service, quite ugly and absolutely no effort to please. Why do these people spread unhappiness and rip other people off is beyond me. Possibly the worst service I have had and left me really pissed off. :dash: :angry:

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Cheers chaps as i”m in that ballpark next week but I shall definitely go elsewhere now;-)

Offline marion70

No problems mate. I nearly puked thinking about the whole experience. Such an ugly woman with an even uglier attitude.  :scare: :diablo:

Anyone in the area gets a response stating North Station Road near HSBC bank as location should duly avoid meeting up. I for one am off punting for awhile now becos of this experience.