Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One for James to pop his cherry with  (Read 2307 times)

Online RedKettle

pierrot

How the actual fuck do you find something like that.
  :cool:

Offline regenmeister

:D
Obviously a piss take, anyone emailed for a booking yet? :)

Offline fenderswoop

I see the gender is specified as "Female TV/TS" makes it even more interesting

Online webpunter

How the actual fuck do you find something like that.
  :cool:
Good luck in Stoke Newington vicinity

Online threechilliman

:D
Obviously a piss take, anyone emailed for a booking yet? :)

Yeah, I'm seeing her tomorrow. What sold it to me was the bit where she says 'I do not require that you are rich or pious, but faithful'. She's come to the right place then....

tcm

Online webpunter

Yeah, I'm seeing her tomorrow. What sold it to me was the bit where she says 'I do not require that you are rich or pious, but faithful'. She's come to the right place then....
tcm
Best to book a premier inn / similar hotel.  Get there 1st.  You can then get the gideons bible from the bedside cabinet & be holding this / leave prominently, when she arrives.  Just as she yanks the ring pull on her suicide vest.  Least you won't have to explain to the OH - but we can all have a laugh.  RIP...

dilettante

What she says:

I no longer perform my poetry, or enjoy performing in front of other people at all, but for the sake of modesty I ought to mention my love of the word.

What she means:

Last time I said anything in public they tried to stone me

Buster Bhakdoorsin

Annoyingly it is probably the best written profile ever to appear on adultwork.

Quesadilla

Annoyingly it is probably the best written profile ever to appear on adultwork.
This is what makes it perfect to bust James' cherry!!!

Offline SamLP

A mans dream.. nsa month's worth of sex and someone to cook & clean. Lack of pics is off putting but potentially really vfm  :D

Offline regenmeister

tcm

Just don't say 'awight geezer' as you walk in, might have a negative effect.

Offline Vivago

He/she/it could have been more concise.

Pretentious, borderline psychotic, white convert to Islam, 25 of indeterminate sexuality is being booted out of council flat in Stoke Newington in the New Year and seeks easily duped, sad and lonely fool to shack up with for a month, bleed dry and then abandon accompanied by most of his movable gear.

Yes, that should suit James down to the ground. :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

dilettante

I'm sure James did confirm somewhere his association with hookers was more than purely speculative?

Offline madeinwales56

Cut the fucking crap darlin, do you take it up the arse?

greychap

It seems so many AW profiles now days are just a piss take or not even the real person working, probably only 50% genuine workers on there.

Online RedKettle

James being unusually quiet on this thread - sense of humour failure??!!

greychap

Take it a lot of you think James is a sofa punter, he does have a lot of posts to his name, maybe he likes you lot guessing has he hasn't he :dance:

Offline Jimmyredcab

He might not want to feed the Troll.        :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online RedKettle

Troll is a term easily thrown around, abit like bully at school.  I strongly disapprove of trolls and bullies but we need to be careful that we don't devalue the terms by applying to harmless good humour banter. 

Yes I know banter can turn nasty but looking at this thread it seems pretty good natured to me and besides James has shown a willingness to deal with far more direct attacks.

Offline finn5555

He might not want to feed the Troll.        :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And your troll finger is pointing at whom?

Offline myothernameis

All I get when I click on the link is the AW 'Search' page.

so it not just me

Offline Vivago

In the immortal words of Lance Cpl Jones 'They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring!'  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Natwest

I've always thought of James as similar to a wasp. Slightly annoying and fucking pointless.

Online RedKettle

Profile gone - something to do with us?