Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loosing the will to live  (Read 1773 times)

Offline samsung 10

Is it me or have I turned into Victor Meldrew ?
I've been punting locally for a good few years, maybe once every couple of weeks , but must admit have lost interest with the selection of WG's currently in my local city ( Leicester).
Going back say, five or six years ago i had a few regular WG's i would see, everything good, now it seems to be full of  transient 'Spanish' aka Romanians / East Europeans who when you get there have aged 10 years, and to find that the service menu has been reduced almost to nothing once you have parted with the cash, and then the long pause where you think to yourself 'shall i leave' but then think  maybe there is someone with a baseball bat somewhere .
Then she beggars off to hide the loot or give to the neanderthal and tells you to get undressed in the meantime.
( personally i never get undressed while they are out of the room just in case something kicks off)

Thank God for this site so you can have a look at the reviews first  :D

Having been to Thailand a few times it all seems so civilised there you establish the menu, and agree terms, have you're fun and pay afterwards
and if you didn't get your socks blown off then no tip  :D
Grumpy from Leicester

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not yours you can't  :sarcastic: :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'd be grumpy too if I posted reviews for Leicester and leechy fuckers not just benefit from my effort but gloat about it.

Spotting a theme?

Offline datwabbit

When you start a thread for sympathy and it all goes wrong...

Offline magnetico

Are you trolling us? 🤔

Offline Waterhouse

Classic case of leech dropping a post to tick a box so he can keep leeching.  :thumbsdown:

Offline samsung 10

My what a friendly bunch we are today

Offline sensualencounter

We tend to be friendlier to those who contribute.....  :dash:

Offline Formicahunt

What were you expecting? You hit every nerve; talked up your punting experience and then moaned with no reviews.

Offline Happyjose

There's rarely a thread on here where there's no disagreement

Credit to you for that

Offline samsung 10

We tend to be friendlier to those who contribute.....  :dash:

How many post do you need before it gets friendlier  :(

Offline jeanphillipe

reviews, not just standard posts.

Offline sensualencounter

We're looking for reviews, not just posts. Maybe if you did a few reviews of your punts you mentioned, then the response would be warmer.
To quote you - "punting locally for a good few years, maybe once every couple of weeks"

So, let's say 5 years at one punt a week, that's 5 x 52 = 260 punts

If you only did 10% of them, then that would be 26 reviews. Do you see why we might be a little unfriendly when you come on here moaning????

Offline Fuzzyduck

Even if you had a single, recent review to your name, you wouldn't have received half the grief you have. If you had 2 or 3 under your belt, many folk (me included probably) would have piled in with similar thoughts/experiences and nostalgic tales of yesteryear before the EE invasion.

Offline uncle jessie

Post some reviews FFS !,you have been a member for 7 months and you say you punt twice a month,so around 14 punts that you cant be arsed to review for the benefit of everyone else, some punters who have no doubt saved you wasting money after reading their reviews .

Offline datwabbit

This is getting your post count up anyway.

Just be honest. What's your reason for not reviewing?
1. No time to write up your meeting
2. You're not actually meeting anyone
3. You find it quite funny that people are going to the effort of reviewing and you don't have to.
4. You don't want other guys ploughing your field.

Offline brianthedog21

Hi OP,

Thank you for your contribution, I am sure your insight and shared experience will help others........ Oh sorry forgot. it wont cos you couldn't be arsed.

As someone you know says "I DON'T BELIEVE IT"

Surely you are winding us up?

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
His name is Samsung maybe he is in another galaxy. To be fair I agree with what he put, but I don't see Roma.

Offline Blackpool Rock

His name is Samsung maybe he is in another galaxy. To be fair I agree with what he put, but I don't see Roma.
I don't think anyone disagreed with what he said but it's the red rag when someone with no reviews says they get great info off here from the reviews.
As others have suggested the OP needs to bang a review up in the next few days then he won't be criticised

Offline hungrypunt

you honestly couldnt make it up  :vomit:

Offline samsung 10

Post some reviews FFS !,you have been a member for 7 months and you say you punt twice a month,so around 14 punts that you cant be arsed to review for the benefit of everyone else, some punters who have no doubt saved you wasting money after reading their reviews .

In response to you're synopsis 
In the 7 months i have been a member i have not punted in the UK, 4 of the 7 months have been spent in and out of hospital having plates and screws attached to the bones of my left leg, so not having seen any WG's difficult to post review. But after that i did travel to Thailand, Vietnam and South Africa and posted what experience i could offer to other members questions
So don't accept that i have somehow unduly prospered in time or money saved on the back of other reviewers for my local area, 
when i do see a WG from a review, i will post and give credit to that reviewer.
Maybe those who protest and reply with such venom should use their influence to have the site rules changed so only folks who have posted reviews can see other reviews ? this would remove the issue, which clearly aggravates,  alternately create another site
a quick random check on the home page suggest approx 50% of members have not posted anything ever

Offline Fuzzyduck

In the 7 months i have been a member i have not punted in the UK, 4 of the 7 months have been spent in and out of hospital having plates and screws attached to the bones of my left leg, so not having seen any WG's difficult to post review. But after that i did travel to Thailand, Vietnam and South Africa and posted what experience i could offer to other members questions
So don't accept that i have somehow unduly prospered in time or money saved on the back of other reviewers for my local area, 
Maybe those who protest and reply with such venom should use their influence to have the site rules changed so only folks who have posted reviews can see other reviews ? this would remove the issue, which clearly aggravates,  alternately create another site
a quick random check on the home page suggest approx 50% of members have not posted anything ever

Then what was the point of your original post if you've no direct experience of punting in the UK for the last 7 months or even longer? You can potentially add timewaster to your rap sheet. Whilst your proposal regarding reading reviews has some merit, it's backward step IMO and devalues the site. Better to encourage positive behaviours and self-regulate. Admittedly, folk who transgress tend to get a rough ride and you need a thick skin sometimes.
You seem a reasonable bloke so you can either take it on the chin, move on and do some reviews once you're back in the local groove, or you can keep on protesting and see what happens.

Offline sensualencounter

Your first post certainly makes it sound like you've punted loads recently. Otherwise, why make the comments if you haven't??? Doesn't make sense and sounds like you're backtracking now.

As regards to the changing the rules or creating another site - we like it how it is and certainly appreciate all the time and effort Admin (and serious contributors) puts in. If you want to do this, then crack on. And fuck off and stop writing shit here.

Offline sensualencounter

Then what was the point of your original post if you've no direct experience of punting in the UK for the last 7 months or even longer? You can potentially add timewaster to your rap sheet. Whilst your proposal regarding reading reviews has some merit, it's backward step IMO and devalues the site. Better to encourage positive behaviours and self-regulate. Admittedly, folk who transgress tend to get a rough ride and you need a thick skin sometimes.
You seem a reasonable bloke so you can either take it on the chin, move on and do some reviews once you're back in the local groove, or you can keep on protesting and see what happens.

Fuzzyduck, you beat me to it! Same as what I've just posted.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Loosing the will to live
=
Losing the will to live
The title says it all, we lose the will to live in this thread by a moaner who has not posted reviews.

Offline uncle jessie

I was going to reply to this post but others have beaten me with appropriate replies,which sums up this statement

" We few,we lucky few,we band of Brothers.For he who shoots his load today and tells others how good or bad it was,shall be my Brother "

Offline peter.witless

I was going to reply to this post but others have beaten me with appropriate replies,which sums up this statement

" We few,we lucky few,we band of Brothers.For he who shoots his load today and tells others how good or bad it was,shall be my Brother "

Ruined St Crispin's day for me forever!  :scare: :lol: :cool: