Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - Morena (Colindale)  (Read 14976 times)

Offline Knobrot

Came across Morena on Gumtree so decided to take the plunge.

She is based in Colindale, and works out of her home (which she shares with 2 other members of her family).  Not a problem for me, her masage table is situated in her bedroom.

Having exchanged several text's I turned up on her doorstep.  Can't comment on parking as I walked (8 min walk from tube stn), although during the daytime looks like spaces available nearby.

First impressions, not a bad looker, her photo's are fairly accurate.

She charges £60.00p for a one hour massage which includes her being topless and a happy ending.  I must say as massages go she gives a very sensual massage.  Unlike others where the 'old man' gets a two minute shake and then its all over, she takes her time and gives a very thorough massage where it counts...!! ;)

She didn't seem to mind her ( .)( .) gently being massaged too...!!!!

Well worth it, would definately recommend.

KR

External Link/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Is she an Indian or Arabic girl ? ;)

Offline Turtle1

Im on it. gonna ring that up right now and book a nice back massage. if anything else is thrown in then its a bonus.

Offline Knobrot

Is she an Indian or Arabic girl ? ;)

She is half Spanish & half  Romanian, a nice girl.

Offline snookywally

Great summary, will definitely visit her based on your recommendation. May I ask for a description of her premises in terms of discretion? On a main road or quiet side street?

Hope you didn't bump into any of her family members, that would be quite awkward!

Cheers

Offline snookywally

Great summary, will definitely visit her based on your recommendation. May I ask for a description of her premises in terms of discretion? On a main road or quiet side street?

Also, does she have a shower facility? I'm assuming you didn't bump into any of her family members, because that would be quite awkward!

Cheers

Offline Steve2

She has been around for a long time in Burnt Oak, Edgware and now NW9 under a different name along with her sister. Both good masseuses

Offline Knobrot

Also, does she have a shower facility? I'm assuming you didn't bump into any of her family members, because that would be quite awkward!

Cheers

Discreet, terraced house in block just off Great Strand.  Can't comment on shower facility.

KR

Offline boby

Thanks for sharing your info guys.
I have had a massage by Morena and I have been fairly please. Good body massage and she is very attentive.
I have found her pictures and details a while ago on Massages Me UK:

I have tried to arrange another session with her but she did not confirm my booking, so I ended up booking my session with the gorgeous ebony masseuse - Kelis. My friend's recommendation... I will see how it goes. I have booked her service online.
Will let you know soon!!!
Banned reason: No touting allowed - 8 years of no contribution - exit stage right
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline boby

Sorry guys, this link does not work (at least on my computer) so here is the website I have found Morena on:

Sorry for confusion.  :angelgirl:
Banned reason: No touting allowed - 8 years of no contribution - exit stage right

LL

Sorry guys, this link does not work (at least on my computer) so here is the website I have found Morena on:

Sorry for confusion.  :angelgirl:
Is that your site? ;)
I had a browse. Check this one out (if genuine - unlikely!)

Offline boby

Yeee, I wish  :lol:
I have check that already profile already. I dont have a clue. I may book her next time when I am around in Central London.
LL, please share with me if you 'check her up'  :D

Online seanwd77

She has been around for a long time in Burnt Oak, Edgware and now NW9 under a different name along with her sister. Both good masseuses
I know this is an old thread, but is her sister called Lara and does she offer the same service ?

Offline Xtro

I know this is an old thread, but is her sister called Lara and does she offer the same service ?

Lara (Larissa) is her sister. Doesn't do extras as far as I know.
Might vary with different punters.

Online seanwd77

Morena Ad update :- External Link/Members Only
thanks Xtro, her sister Lara has a stunning body, I've had massages from her (Lara) before and have hinted for more but never got anything. Thanks once again. If anyone has any luck with Lara please let us all know.