Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tammy Love (Colchester)  (Read 668 times)

ramrodronnie

I've seen this girl 3 time before I joined UKP. When I saw her she was going by the profile name of Passion Sharon. I would defo recommend her. She come across as being a bit shy when you first meet her, but she opens up after a little while, she's Romanian, her English is enough to get her by, but not brilliant. But she's got a lovely/sweet personality (I know I'm a fluffy fucker lol) She's got a lovely pair of knockers 36C, dress size 10, perfect for me. She gives OWO, she did kiss with me albeit closed mouthed. But Nice Blow Job, followed by shagging her protected in doggystyle, then cowgirl facing, and finished off in mishionary. I always tend to use these positions (boring fucker aint I lol ) but all in all I thought she was a great fuck, I must do to see her 3 times, and I Will be seeing her many more times. The only Negative is she does charge extra's for some things that she doesn't say on her profile, which I have tried explaining to her, she needs to state them on her profile, I think she does struggle with her English, anyway she charges extra for CIM, and Anal. I can't remember how much extra she wanted now, I think it was £20 for each, but don't quote me, you'd have to ask her yourself if you want either of those. Anyway back to the girl. Her name is actually Mellisa, although her profile name is Tammy. I think she's quite pretty, with long dark/black hair, about 5ft 6ins tall. She's quite ticklish, especially her boobs, but she's ok once you start arousing her. Her bedroom is a little sparse, but her bed is plenty big enough, and clean. Anyway fella's I thought I'd pass this info on to you all. I think she's a Great Punt for £100 an hour. And she don't tour around all of the time, so if Colchester is convenient to any of you? Go for it!

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian