Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hatfield recommendations please?  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Sarpi

Hi and happy new year!
I thought the best way to find what's good is to ask people with experience! So here I am asking the million dollars question, any good recommendations in Hatfield? Or maybe any recommendations with 15-20 mins drive from Hatfield.
Thanks  :hi:

Offline oneeyesnake

As you are a newbie to the forum, bit of advice, please provide a bit more detail around your preferences...age, services ie massage,  FS, dfk etc.
You could try:
External Link/Members Only
or

She used to be based in London and has good reviews.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 12:11:05 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline Sarpi

As you are a newbie to the forum, bit of advice, please provide a bit more detail around your preferences...age, services ie massage,  FS, dfk etc.
You could try:
or

She used to be based in London and has good reviews.
Thanks for advice, It was more about a general enquiry to see what's good around but I'd like to find a good massage with happy endings if that could help  :hi:

Offline oneeyesnake

Not my thing...so cannot advise

Offline Tomtom69

I have been messaging and emailing SandraCurlyX since her location has changed to Hatfield but to no avail.

I have seen her in London and she is amazing.

Tom

Offline wannabe

Probably your best approach is to do a search on Adultwork with Hatfield as the area. Once you've found profiles that look good, copy the profile number from the Adultwork URL and paste it in to the search box here.

That will bring up any reviews or references to the WG on this site, and that way you can get a good idea of whether she's worth booking.

You can also search here for her name, or just search here for Hatfield and see what comes up.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 08:34:07 pm by wannabe »

Offline hornymale17

Thai herb thereputic very good near the market Square guarenteed extra service.

Offline Sarpi

Probably your best approach is to do a search on Adultwork with Hatfield as the area. Once you've found profiles that look good, copy the profile number from the Adultwork URL and paste it in to the search box here.

That will bring up any reviews or references to the WG on this site, and that way you can get a good idea of whether she's worth booking.

You can also search here for her name, or just search here for Hatfield and see what comes up.
Thank you for the great advice!

Offline Sarpi

Thai herb thereputic very good near the market Square guarenteed extra service.
Thanks, I've heard and read about them too! Any chances you could mention what extra services you managed to get ?

Offline hornymale17

I managed to get full service with a lady called wandee she don't work there no more works from London her name is sweet chaba