Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: going to see here please advice arianahot.n1  (Read 1973 times)

covlad22

i am going to see her next weekend any more info on her before i see her

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dellboy1

I am sorry to write this is she a ladyboy?

Ming

Why ask that, she doesn't mention on her profile and the one review on her is a positive?

And covladd22, try doing some research, in your 11 posts nearly all you do is ask banal questions, try using the "search" facility....?

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:03:45 pm by Ming »

Dellboy

Why ask that, she doesn't mention on her profile and the one review on her is a positive?

And covladd22, try doing some research, in your 11 posts nearly all you do is ask banal questions, try using the "search" facility....?

Ming  :hi:

Without wishing to start another waste of space thread ...........This is another stupid comment.
I am with you Ming it is impossible to come to that assumption from her review.

Offline silverfin

Feedback from the meet should sort it out. Pics look good so see how it goes

Offline ScouserRod

For what it's worth-I e-mailed her and it turns out she doesn't do OWO or French kissing so decided against-even though she looks horny !

Dellboy1

Do not get me wrong but it has been reported for many times here in this site that  a post op trannies who pretend to be female have misled many punters. just make your own researches and find it.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 11:27:26 pm by Dellboy1 »

Dellboy

Dellboy1
You clearly have not read the review of her on this thread or are you just an idiot who makes stupid comments?  :dash:

This is an extract from her review....
We then got on the bed and her boobs and pussy got plenty of attention, unlike other girls I've seen she allowed being fingered and rather than just laying on her back was responsive and seemed to enjoy herself which is always a turn on, I know wg's are good actresses but she seemed to genuinely climax whilst her clit was getting tongue attention! We then got down to the nitty gritty and I was really surprised while I was pounding her that she was using a vibrator on her clit, She again appeared to climax as I was pounding her. ....

pakguy

I saw her a few weeks ago. First of all she is all female. Fantastic boobs.

I booked her for an hour. First thirty minutes were good, but no kissing. Her pussy tasted beautiful. After coming, I was ready for round two. This is when she told me that second time would be a handjob, no fucking.

I was very disappointed to hear this. She gave me a handjob, not the greatest. I think she knew it wasn't doing it for me, so she oiled her huge tits and asked me to put my cock between them. I wasn't too keen, but when my cock was between those tits, it began to slide up and down. Before I knew it I was really hard.

I couldn't stop myself and shot my load, all over her face.

Dellboy

I saw her a few weeks ago. First of all she is all female. Fantastic boobs.

I booked her for an hour. First thirty minutes were good, but no kissing. Her pussy tasted beautiful. After coming, I was ready for round two. This is when she told me that second time would be a handjob, no fucking.

I was very disappointed to hear this. She gave me a handjob, not the greatest. I think she knew it wasn't doing it for me, so she oiled her huge tits and asked me to put my cock between them. I wasn't too keen, but when my cock was between those tits, it began to slide up and down. Before I knew it I was really hard.

I couldn't stop myself and shot my load, all over her face.

Definitely not a Lady Boy then?  :yahoo:

Dellboy1