Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting My Share of the Pie  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Timberwolf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have finally given in. Will be seeing Honey Pie later on. Can't wait to get my hands on those boobs.  :drinks:

Wish me luck.

Frenchy4012

Dodo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have finally given in. Will be seeing Honey Pie later on. Can't wait to get my hands on those boobs.  :drinks:

Wish me luck.
Fuck me, you might get lost in those big boobs, big lips, big arse and.........bet she's got a big fanny with a big hairy bush  :wacko:

Enjoy and report back.

getonit

I'm sure I have read that she has had a breast reduction recently , maybe someone can confirm as those pictures have been up a while

Offline Timberwolf

Well, what can I say? What a major disappointment and waste of time.

Called Honey earlier in the day to be told she (or rather we as she said) have moved to a new premises of the B4100 near the Jewellery Quarters. She texted me the road name and told me to call her when I was there.

Got there for about 5:30, called her from the car. She gave me some instructions on where the house was but no number despite asking her. Followed her instructions, the one and only gate she mentioned was locked. Called her again, instructions again but no door number. Tried again, walking up and down the road to no avail. She sent me a message to say are you lost. Called again but this time noted she only spoke in a hushed tone which was hard to understand.

After 15 odd minutes of trying to find her place on a small drive, I gave up. Instead I went to the Erotic Studio and had a fabulous time with Leanne (see review).

Forgot to mention, there was another guy on the same road, walking up and down looking and shouting down the phone. Scary.