Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Was threatened to hand over money! 😒  (Read 1716 times)

Offline helloluv0121

Text’d what appeared to be a rom based out of Walsall. Asked for address details, do’s and don’t’s. Had a text back stating will send everything over within the half hour. Didn’t get a response so left it like that..

Had a WhatsApp message the next day and numerous missed WhatsApp calls from a Sergi demanding £300 who had sent a picture of a table and on it a gun and a pack of cigarettes resting telling me I had lost him money and I needed to pay what I had lost him otherwise me and my family would be killed..

I was confused so he sent me screenshot of the text I had with this rom..(or him on his alternative number who I had found via viva) so he has probably had set this profile up with the sole intention of trying to extort punters by threatening them serious harm unless you pay up for so called non existent losses!!

I have come across similar posts on this forum before so I’m guessing it’s more common than we think.

Played along and asked for banking details, was given an wise account took screenshots of the chat.. was a little shaken up but heard anything for nearly a week now..

Lesson learnt never use main phone again. Stupidly I have a monthly subscription with the textme app that has a unique phone number but was too lazy to use it,

Can’t remember the add tho still have the original text with the rom on my phone, won’t share it in case it was just me who he had sent those messages too but it’s just a heads up going forward use text me app or burner religiously and don’t be lazy like me using main number particularly because if that person saves that number where you have registered it on social media platforms and then use the same social medi.. the  likes of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Snapchat will send you suggestions to add that contact also if they happen to use their working phone number as their main which is linked to said platforms..

Anyway enough of the long winded rant just a heads up.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 02:18:45 pm by helloluv0121 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Online scutty brown

A lot of us have had these, just ignore it

And use a punting phone next time

Offline Tantric_mat

So I had a very similar experience.
Contacted a rom on vivastreet, next day I get a couple of texts threatening me and demanding money.
I could have just blocked it but where is the fun in that…

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lado96

Someone sent me the same message! As if he can track me with my punting number  :D

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Contacted a rom on vivastreet, next day I get a couple of texts threatening me and demanding money.

Haha that's fucking brilliant  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jameson20

Something tells me this scamming tosser might be receiving a lot more silly text messages... Good job btw and thanks for sharing  :thumbsup:

Offline helloluv0121

OMFG! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my stomach is hurting from all the laughter right now.

Offline helloluv0121

Someone sent me the same message! As if he can track me with my punting number  :D

Aha

Offline RandomGuy99

You could always send them a photos of your local police station, your local law courts and the departure gate at the airport.

Offline Tantric_mat

Worth noting that the “girl” I contacted wanted me to transfer 50% upfront before they would give me the address.
I obviously didn’t send the money, but it feels like this is a deposit scam and when you don’t fall for it they try the angry pimp approach.

Online scutty brown

Worth noting that the “girl” I contacted wanted me to transfer 50% upfront before they would give me the address.
I obviously didn’t send the money, but it feels like this is a deposit scam and when you don’t fall for it they try the angry pimp approach.

May be true if some of them, not all. There are several different scams being run by different people or groups and they all have their own angles on how to do it. None of the threats I've received have been linked to deposit scams, but it's quite possible yours were.

Offline lado96

Do you remember if it is the Brazilian group or the Thai group?  Cuz the one who sent me that is likely to be one of them