Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel raided in Warwick  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Retep64

External Link/Members Only
Says on Emscote Road and one woman being questioned. Can only think of the massage place.

Offline Silverrocket

The massage place is actually in Coten End,so it might not be the place the that was raided.

Offline Pete556

Coten End Massage shop was very much open today when I drove past.

Offline Leiclad1234

Emscote Road and Coten End are pretty interchangeable in terms of location to locals.

I don't punt there so don't know the specifics of possible venues, but I would be surprised if they weren't the same.

Online goodolnick

Years ago there was a very popular sp who worked from a flat near Tesco on Emscote Rd... maybe something to do with her.... and sorry I can't remember  her name!

Offline dave1997

Apparently its above some old Chinese takeaway on emscote road, where you used to go round the back of to get to the then popular Lisa.

Offline Retep64

Online Littletoerag

Years ago there was a very popular sp who worked from a flat near Tesco on Emscote Rd... maybe something to do with her.... and sorry I can't remember  her name!

I think her name was D***, but that was years ago when I paid her a visit. Maybe 15 or 16 years if we’re thinking of the same one. Nice lady, Great body, strange face. I believe she moved to Birmingham.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 01:24:21 am by Iloveoral »

Online goodolnick

Yes, you are right! You have reminded me that her name was indeed D***. I saw her once and, whilst she was quite attractive,  I was pretty underwhelmed with the experience..
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 01:24:38 am by Iloveoral »

Offline scutty brown

Careful guys, if she's defined as a victim of trafficking or other sex crimes she's got lifelong legal immunity from identification.
Be sure you don't put your balls in the legal wringer by naming her

Online Littletoerag

I’m almost 100% sure it’s not the same person/place. She was English for starters, and it really was years ago.

But you’re right, need to be more careful

Online goodolnick

Sorry about the mistake... I didn't
!

Offline Retep64

Thanks Scotty. I didn't know that. I shouldn't have asked the question.

Offline theejaculator

A brothel is somewhere more than one sp works from...English woman your thinking off worked alone and moved Solihull way...Still on AW

Offline theejaculator

Careful guys, if she's defined as a victim of trafficking or other sex crimes she's got lifelong legal immunity from identification.
Be sure you don't put your balls in the legal wringer by naming her

It's not like SPs ever use their real names