Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy in Tyseley Birmingham  (Read 3563 times)

biter_hot

External Link/Members Only

Sorry first time to post a review and apologies in advance if i get it wrong!!!  :hi:

Been to see Lucy in Tyseley a few times and it was VGVFM i think!

£50 for one hour massage with a HE!!!

Her house in on a busy main road, but relatively easy to find somewhere to park either right out side of her house or few yards down. Like other punters mentioned --- Be aware of the steps!!! not too bad going up but once you emptied your sack with coming back out, be very careful!!!  :dance:

Second room on the left, with soft music playing in the background, room is kept warm and more impoqrtaly, i really like the heated table as especially winter days it helps a lot.
Massage is very good, the only thing is that when she reaches for the heated hot oil, when it first gets onto your skin, it can be a little bit too hot, well, for me at least, lol, but manageable! She is very good at massage as all the displayed certificates in her room can certainly show you that.

Once i turned over, when she finishes the normal massage, she will take her top off exposing her lovely tits, and starts to work on the little man...!!! her technic is very good.  And --- i do believe that as you frequent your visit, she will offer more and more sensual B2B to you. I still have not tried to play with her pussy yet but i am sure give time, i should be able to get access to that.
Also, told her i like feet and might plan a feet session with her soon.

Left a very happy man and have been returning to her once a week at least!!!    ;) ;) ;)

Any question, just let me know guys.

Hope this helps and again -- sorry if i made any mistakes...!!!  :dash:

Offline Moo542

Hello , it is sound you are really enjoyed
Where is she from ? and is she hot?

Offline Stapler

Where are you from?
Not from England, that's for sure!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

biter_hot

Lucy is Polish, attractive for some.

Offline Stapler

Good review Biter.  :thumbsup:

Massage and topless HR. Good value for £50.

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiley9

Attractive for some ??? Yes but what does she look like Age ? Height ? Dress size ? Face ? Etc Etc  :dash:

ashicash

Mid 50s I would say but aged well.

Massage physically relaxing but mentally exhausting due to constant talking  :dash:

Offline l1mpd1ck

Mid 50s I would say but aged well.

Massage physically relaxing but mentally exhausting due to constant talking  :dash:

Lucy is 40s not 50s.  Does chat more the most but is great VFM

biter_hot

Attractive for some ??? Yes but what does she look like Age ? Height ? Dress size ? Face ? Etc Etc  :dash:

Sorry, as i stated from my first post, i am new and apologies if i missed out any details.

I would say she is mid 40s, height about 5.7", dress size 12-14, face is about a 6 out of 10 i would say.

And I always find her session very enjoyable and relaxing, but i NEVER say a word when she does massage until i get dressed again, which is very nice and quiet; but then she is making it up with her missed talking when i am fully dressed and trying to head to the exit, she will carry on and on and on talking... lol... which is normally a good 15, 20 minutes before i can chip in and say bye...

But for £50, can't complain at all!!!  :)

Offline smiley9

Sorry, as i stated from my first post, i am new and apologies if i missed out any details.

I would say she is mid 40s, height about 5.7", dress size 12-14, face is about a 6 out of 10 i would say.

And I always find her session very enjoyable and relaxing, but i NEVER say a word when she does massage until i get dressed again, which is very nice and quiet; but then she is making it up with her missed talking when i am fully dressed and trying to head to the exit, she will carry on and on and on talking... lol... which is normally a good 15, 20 minutes before i can chip in and say bye...

But for £50, can't complain at all!!!  :)

No need to apologise but the more information provided the better I'm sure the Elephant Man was attractive for some  :lol: