Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moni sexy blondie - Ipswich  (Read 569 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7473397) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cimex

External Link/Members Only

My first punt in ages due to long covid and advancing age.  I was looking for something simple to ease me back into the punting world.  My gut instinct said to avoid Roms and Brazillians but to be honest Ipswich is a bit dire for punting so I went for the Brazillian option.  A short message on AW prompted a quick reply and a time and date agreed. 

Cost:-  £300 for two hours inc everything on Moni's 'like' list

Venue:- ground floor apartment 2 minutes walk from a large car park near Football stadium.  Clean and tidy and quiet. I suspect two girls are staying there.

Description/Photos:- seem accurate and I found Moni very attractive, petite without being skinny. Nice firm bum and breasts.

Meeting:-  Moni buzzed me into the building and was waiting at the apartment doorway. A long hug and deep kiss before getting the paperwork out of the way. TBH I was a bit nervous but Moni soon had me naked and we were entwined around each other.  Lots of hugging and DFK interspersed with oral both ways, cowgirl, doggy and anal and more.  For a 30 year old Moni was quite tight both in pussy and ass.  I was a bit suprised when giving here oral she had a massive orgasm with the spasms flowing through her body.  Her face went bright red and she seemed quite embarassed about cumming so hard.  We got on well together despite her very limited English. Moni's eyes and expressions spoke volumes.

Option of using the ensuite shower in last 5 mins. A big hug and I was on my way.

I was planning to visit Moni again but I note that she is now in Colchester so suddenly the A12 is looking promising.

Overall I was pleasantly suprised how much I enjoyed myself and I look foward to a few more meetings like this.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She sounds fun.

You say £300 for 2 hours.  Her profile says £110ph so I assume she charged extra for you to enjoy her ass ??

Offline Cimex

She sounds fun.

You say £300 for 2 hours.  Her profile says £110ph so I assume she charged extra for you to enjoy her ass ??

She was showing as £120 per hour when in Ipswich.  She has a menu for extras but I simply went for all included, not that I am greedy :rolleyes:

Beware her English is very poor, Google translate could be your next punting buddy.