Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salisbury  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Gunner69

Interesting reading for those of us that use certain establishments in Salisbury !!

External Link/Members Only

Offline albert56

Interesting reading. As a Salisbury punter who always punts away from home I've often wondered what services might be available locally. I think I know of this place and glad I gave it a wide berth. Any info on local services from OP welcome by PM if appropriate...

Offline Gunner69

Interesting reading. As a Salisbury punter who always punts away from home I've often wondered what services might be available locally. I think I know of this place and glad I gave it a wide berth. Any info on local services from OP welcome by PM if appropriate...

I’m a bit confused lol. As there’s one running just of that street or could it be the massage place !

Offline albert56

Assumed its the massage place?

Offline houseboot

There are three massage shops in Fisherton Street, 2 Thai and 1 Chinese.

However, I believe there is also a flat there, or nearby, which is a FS establishment.

Offline houseboot

More info here:-

We can all make assumptions based on addresses but there are often unconnected businesses located in the same streets.

I recall a similar situation last year in Cheltenham. Some people wrongly assumed it related to a shop, which was visible on the street, when in fact the raid took place at a flat at the other end of the road.

So beware speculating without hard facts.

Offline albert56

Very true. Punting close to home is not wise in my book. But its always intriguing to know what might be available....

Offline punterman99

More info here:-

We can all make assumptions based on addresses but there are often unconnected businesses located in the same streets.

I recall a similar situation last year in Cheltenham. Some people wrongly assumed it related to a shop, which was visible on the street, when in fact the raid took place at a flat at the other end of the road.

So beware speculating without hard facts.

Admittedly, still speculation but a woman was arrested in Alton in connection with this.  The owner of the shop in Salisbury lives in Alton....   ;)
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline houseboot

Admittedly, still speculation but a woman was arrested in Alton in connection with this.  The owner of the shop in Salisbury lives in Alton....   ;)

Where does it say Alton?

Is there another link? Or was it on TV/Radio?

Offline Gunner69

Where does it say Alton?

Is there another link? Or was it on TV/Radio?

It was on the local radio Houseboot

Offline houseboot

Offline ronald237

I read online it included raids at alton so guess it was massage parlour as there connected. web site is still up though.

Offline snaitram99

The Somerset article says successful arrests were made for modern slavery offences. How can they be known to be successful before any legal case has been brought?

Having had all the publicity it is quite likely that nothing further will come of it.

Offline desert punter

Am I guessing correctly this is the massage establishment with the white frontage?

Offline michael1989

There are three massage shops in Fisherton Street, 2 Thai and 1 Chinese.

However, I believe there is also a flat there, or nearby, which is a FS establishment.

Where about is the Flat that offers FS, been looking for ages and can't find!!! it is a Thai girl there?

Offline houseboot

Where about is the Flat that offers FS, been looking for ages and can't find!!! it is a Thai girl there?

I believe this is the one I was thinking about but it looks like it closed about a year ago:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164891.msg1770885#msg1770885

Offline houseboot

The Somerset article says successful arrests were made for modern slavery offences. How can they be known to be successful before any legal case has been brought?

Having had all the publicity it is quite likely that nothing further will come of it.

Have there been any media updates?

Offline Bigwilts

I believe this is the one I was thinking about but it looks like it closed about a year ago:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164891.msg1770885#msg1770885
The Chinese FS place is nearby to, but not in Fisherton Street, and is a new venue following that previous closure.

There are some reviews of it on here, and it’s on adultwork listed for Salisbury with the phone number ending 614

Offline Bigwilts

Am I guessing correctly this is the massage establishment with the white frontage?

Have there been any media updates?

I haven’t seen any updates and don’t know which particular establishment it was, but it appears that all 3 fisherton street massages are still running.

The lowest numbered one looks to be still trading
The next numbered one is certainly still trading and has a £5 off deal at the moment
The highest numbered one also looks to still be trading, and I understand it to be just a legitimate place

Edited to correct the order of the 3 places  !
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:21:27 pm by Bigwilts »

Offline houseboot

The "Alton" connection suggested it was the Chinese shop not the Thai ones.

If it is still operating then it probably means that the press reports over dramatized the situation.

There will always be a percentage of foreign workers whose paperwork is not 100% up-to-date, it doesn't necessarily follow that they are here unwillingly.

The police will know what services are being provided, knowing and proving are two different things though but if they were that bothered they would find a way.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:54:05 pm by houseboot »

Offline Bigwilts

The "Alton" connection suggested it was the Chinese shop not the Thai ones.
That would make sense ... and might account for the £5 off deal

Offline houseboot

Offline cmfan

Attended 110 on Monday. Been a while since i visited! And posted!, I think its been refurbished since last time i went. Rather vanilla experience although i was offered HJ.

Maybe they are playing safe for a while. 40+60

Offline Bigwilts

Attended 110 on Monday. Been a while since i visited! And posted!, I think its been refurbished since last time i went. Rather vanilla experience although i was offered HJ.

Maybe they are playing safe for a while. 40+60
I wondered about a refurb there recently too

Previously I have been to a room on the right and recently in a room on the left
Now with a shower in the room
I was uncertain whether that was different facilities in the rooms or a refurb

Offline houseboot

I wondered about a refurb there recently too

Previously I have been to a room on the right and recently in a room on the left
Now with a shower in the room
I was uncertain whether that was different facilities in the rooms or a refurb

I've been there twice this year.

Both times in the room on the left, using the shower there before the session.

I didn't realise there was a room on the right. I assumed the second room was also on the left behind the first one.

Offline Gunner69

I've been there twice this year.

Both times in the room on the left, using the shower there before the session.

I didn't realise there was a room on the right. I assumed the second room was also on the left behind the first one.

Yes Houseboot. when it was revamped both rooms were built side by side with showers.
I see from the website there is only one girl working there this week and nothing at the mo put up for the next few weeks.
If i can find time this week may nip in

Offline Convince Me

Any chance you can do a review. Two years on here and zilch!

Offline Wowee

I'm often hearing you Salisbury chaps bemoan the choice in the area, Well I might have something fer ya..

I've spotted that Innocent Angel is in town tomorrow, Sunday 25th November.with her duo partner. I've only met with Angel, but she reviews well and she's a good punt. I understand her dous are her speciality, so could be worthy of consideration.
The only issue is the rate, not cheap.. but heck you Salisbury boys haven't had anyone else to spend your hard-earned on

Offline houseboot

"I understand her dous are her speciality"

But her duos are better.