Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Karolina, Bristol  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Mcping

Anyone know when the Goddess is returning to Bristol?

I notice her website has disappeared....

Offline Urban_G

Are you wanting to see her again? I'll be surprised if you are after you gave her a negative review last year?

Shaketherooom

Indeed! for not showering between punts.

vw

Indeed! for not showering between punts.

Since then Mr Dimond exposed her for rubbing dick on her pussy.   :vomit: :vomit:

Something that I left out of my review which probably due to the length of time it happened that has only come to my attention now thanks to a thread on UKE is that there was a very brief moment during the punt where Karolina rubbed her pussy down on the shaft of my cock.  It was for a very brief time only and was no more than a few seconds but I was very surprised by this.  I was tied up at the time and gagged.  Obviously this is something punters here should know, so apologies for forgetting to include it in the original review, and thanks to the UKE member who reminded me that I should check that I included it here.

that combined with no shower is vile
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 08:03:55 pm by vw »

Offline ciderhead

This wg has been around as long as I can remember and one I was keen to see but never got round to it, the shower thing is off putting, good  hygiene is important to me and something i expect

vw

This wg has been around as long as I can remember and one I was keen to see but never got round to it, the shower thing is off putting, good  hygiene is important to me and something i expect

I bet this part helps reinforce your decision making

after I came in her mouth and she dribbled it over her tits and then started rubbing it all over herself including her pussy..!

Offline ciderhead