Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth - Newbie  (Read 632 times)

Offline Deepdive

Hi Guys,

Total newbie here with no experience of punting, after much "research" here I've decided to launch into the unknown.

Is there anyone specific you guys would recommend for a first time punter in or around the Bournemouth/Poole area?

I have provisionally identified English Jennifer External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only as a very attractive proposition.

Any advice on this young lady or any other sage advice for the new blood would be appreciated.

vw

any other sage advice for the new blood would be appreciated.

Have you read this? Its full of useful advice.  Welcome.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Shortandsensible

Yeh Jennifer is good. Probably in most people’s (local) top 5. But Bournemouth is pretty crap and limited compared to maybe other areas. Way too many Romanians who always have the green light on with 5 or less AW reviews in 6 months, and massively air brushed photos.

My ones to try this year are: (going off topic slightly)

SiennaMore x Ringwood
Tantric Heaven Bournemouth
Bmth Daniella (If I can negotiate a price, but unlikely)

Offline wombat42

Bournemouth isnt bad from the point of view of Chinese/Thai places that do HE at least. I think I count 14 or 15 that do HE and 2 that dont. Many advertise on Gumtree. Probably a good place to start for our newbie punter.

There are quite a few girls on AW for Bournemouth but few are English and so many pop up from nowhere one week and are gone the next.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:42:44 am by wombat42 »

Offline Hantsolo

Could be worse, you could be in Southampton/ Portsmouth! It’s been crap round here for a couple of years in my opinion.

One thing I have noticed though is that girls in Bournemouth generally do seem to be at £30 an hour more than just up the A31.

Offline wombat42

Could be worse, you could be in Southampton/ Portsmouth! It’s been crap round here for a couple of years in my opinion.

One thing I have noticed though is that girls in Bournemouth generally do seem to be at £30 an hour more than just up the A31.

U get abt 2 to 3 times more AW entries for Shampton over Bmouth.

Offline Hantsolo

U get abt 2 to 3 times more AW entries for Shampton over Bmouth.

Quantity doesn’t always mean quality though.